Is RLC realistic

At last, real concrete information on something free of wild speculation.Thank you to whoever obtained the information.

I'm sorry to poop on your lawn, but a similar post by the same user has been posted a couple months ago, and everybody knows that it's a fake ad and spam. I'm surprised Craiglist hasn't removed it yet.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Times...and attitudes...have changed in the US since the days of VoyeurDorm, but I don't think they've changed enough.

A house in the US would quickly be splashed across the country in the media.  All the cable news orgs would have their news piece.  Those ladies on The View would pipe up with their opinion.  Housewives everywhere will know about the house.

It will be just a matter of time before the locals would demand their city government do something to put a stop to it.

I wish RLC luck, but I don't think they are going to get it.  I think Brazil would be a better country to have western hemisphere tenants.

You are very spot on!  It might start but it won't last at all!!  The only way there would ever be an english speaking apartment on RLC is if you moved them to spain or somewhere like that!

They should rent to a gay couple in San Francisco. The media will still have a field day with it, but the tenants will be praised as heroes for their courage, and its hit rate will be enormous.

They could block out the apartment feeds to the US, like they supposedly do in Russia, but that would be financial suicide.

Incidentally, similar houses in that area rent for $1200 to 1600 per month. That's a huge chunk of change in today's Obama economy, and exceeds the income of many people in our newly revamped middle-class, especially when the new higher costs of medical insurance are taken into account.

We shall see how this new adventurous experiment develops. Whatever you think about RLC, I'm sure you agree that RLC has a set of huge huevos rancheros when it comes to creating new concepts in Internet entertainment.

At last, real concrete information on something free of wild speculation.Thank you to whoever obtained the information.

I'm sorry to poop on your lawn, but a similar post by the same user has been posted a couple months ago, and everybody knows that it's a fake ad and spam. I'm surprised Craiglist hasn't removed it yet.

I'd disagree, but since everything that happens here is unprovable, it wouldn't contribute to our understanding of the situation. I'm not one to tell a six-year-old that there is no Santa Claus. Hopes, dreams and fantasies have their uses, especially at CamCaps & RLC.

Note however, that another CC member posted a nearly identical RLC advertisement that was published in Barcelona over a year ago, and the conditions were the same.

@ Angelikas Desire That was a sorority house, not a frat house.

I should know. I lived in a sorority house. I was the houseboy. I fixed things. I lived in a basement. I was paid $40 a month plus r&b. The side benefits of endless cocaine and warm soft bodies was great. I left utterly exhausted after 3 months and moved on...

We're not witnessing lesbians here. We're witnessing a girls' pajama party without the pajamas.  :)

Sorry folks I seem to be all over the place with my posts. Here's one I posted probably in the wrong place:

Good gracious folks, I lived in a university frat house with seven girls for 3 years and you can take it from me it was no different from what you see on RLC except of course we didn't have cameras around us.  We at times would all pile into one big bed and talk and yes the odd hand would go up somebodys night shirt or down their pants. We showered together, did each others hair and yes occasionally our breasts would be felt up or fingers up our twats. All these things did indeed happen, and you know what, here's the kicker, we all had boy friends.  Really, this site reminds me so much of my college days it isn't funny. And something else whether you want to know or not, some of the best orgasms I have EVER had came from that frat house. RLC is realistic or at least as realistic as it can be with cameras everywhere.  Angelique

nous expliquez-vous que toutes les jeunes femmes ont des tendances homosexuelles???? :o :o :o :o ???

we do you explain that all young women have homosexual tendencies ???? : o: o: o: o ???

Do I think all young women have homosexual tendencies, well, in my case, that's not what I would refer it as. We were experimenting with each other. Several of the girls were more experienced than the others sexually (with the boys) and consequently were more agressive and felt nothing about initiating something with anyone who was receptive to a little fiddling around at any given time. To be honest I don't think anyone of us thought for a second that we were doing anything remotely 'gay'. It was usually spontaneous and always influenced during or after a drinking session. I might add that as a Canadian, born in Quebec, and studying in America during this time attitudes were quite liberal.

Sorry folks I seem to be all over the place with my posts. Here's one I posted probably in the wrong place:

Good gracious folks, I lived in a university frat house with seven girls for 3 years and you can take it from me it was no different from what you see on RLC except of course we didn't have cameras around us.  We at times would all pile into one big bed and talk and yes the odd hand would go up somebodys night shirt or down their pants. We showered together, did each others hair and yes occasionally our breasts would be felt up or fingers up our twats. All these things did indeed happen, and you know what, here's the kicker, we all had boy friends.  Really, this site reminds me so much of my college days it isn't funny. And something else whether you want to know or not, some of the best orgasms I have EVER had came from that frat house. RLC is realistic or at least as realistic as it can be with cameras everywhere.  Angelique

nous expliquez-vous que toutes les jeunes femmes ont des tendances homosexuelles???? :o :o :o :o ???

we do you explain that all young women have homosexual tendencies ???? : o: o: o: o ???

Do I think all young women have homosexual tendencies, well, in my case, that's not what I would refer it as. We were experimenting with each other. Several of the girls were more experienced than the others sexually (with the boys) and consequently were more agressive and felt nothing about initiating something with anyone who was receptive to a little fiddling around at any given time. To be honest I don't think anyone of us thought for a second that we were doing anything remotely 'gay'. It was usually spontaneous and always influenced during or after a drinking session. I might add that as a Canadian, born in Quebec, and studying in America during this time attitudes were quite liberal.

Alcohol, the key word here!  What you described in an earlier post is not normal female behavior!!

And how would those girls have felt if there were cameras connected to the internet and people were making comments about them being working prostitutes,being lesbians,making crude remarks about their bodies,and complaining that they should be removed from the dorm if they don't have sex with each other in order to please the cc people who are paying their dorm rent.

You're quite right Loner. It would have been a totally different situation under these circumstances. We had other things to watch out for though. Like for instance, peeping toms with cameras, who, bless them, somehow managed to get a picture through the narrowist of slits in our blinds. Or those guys who managed to con their way into the house (the excuses were wide and varied i.e., acting as repairmen, plumbers, etc.) One of the boyfriends of one of the girls in the house was caught under the bed of another girl where he was attempting to 'get a shot'. He was kicked out of the house and lost his camera. We ended up having to order campus police to patrol our area on a regular basis. We also had our problems with rumours. Some of them were so outlandish it was shocking. Certainly different times but remarkedly similar problems. Personally I don't see anything that these girls are doing that warrants the name calling and vitriolic comments currently being thrown about so recklessly. They appear to me to be thoroughly decent human beings, and in my hubs eyes "thoroughly gorgeous".

And how would those girls have felt if there were cameras connected to the internet and people were making comments about them being working prostitutes,being lesbians,making crude remarks about their bodies,and complaining that they should be removed from the dorm if they don't have sex with each other in order to please the cc people who are paying their dorm rent.

You're quite right Loner. It would have been a totally different situation under these circumstances. We had other things to watch out for though. Like for instance, peeping toms with cameras, who, bless them, somehow managed to get a picture through the narrowist of slits in our blinds. Or those guys who managed to con their way into the house (the excuses were wide and varied i.e., acting as repairmen, plumbers, etc.) One of the boyfriends of one of the girls in the house was caught under the bed of another girl where he was attempting to 'get a shot'. He was kicked out of the house and lost his camera. We ended up having to order campus police to patrol our area on a regular basis. We also had our problems with rumours. Some of them were so outlandish it was shocking. Certainly different times but remarkedly similar problems. Personally I don't see anything that these girls are doing that warrants the name calling and vitriolic comments currently being thrown about so recklessly. They appear to me to be thoroughly decent human beings, and in my hubs eyes "thoroughly gorgeous".

Thank you!!!!

Alcohol, the key word here!  What you described in an earlier post is not normal female behavior!!

With respect, I think you might be surprised as to just how 'normal' things really are.

With respect, I think you might be surprised as to just how 'normal' things really are.

You could be 100% correct.  I'm just going off of what I've seen and witnessed with the girls in the southern US.  When alcohol or drugs was involved they lost all their inhibitions and didn't care if it hair lipped every pussycat in the alley at the time.  But when they were alcohol and drug free it was a whole different story!  It is nice to have different opinions and outlooks from a female poster!!  Thank you for your contributions to this forum!!

Times...and attitudes...have changed in the US since the days of VoyeurDorm, but I don't think they've changed enough.

A house in the US would quickly be splashed across the country in the media.  All the cable news orgs would have their news piece.  Those ladies on The View would pipe up with their opinion.  Housewives everywhere will know about the house.

It will be just a matter of time before the locals would demand their city government do something to put a stop to it.

I wish RLC luck, but I don't think they are going to get it.  I think Brazil would be a better country to have western hemisphere tenants.

You are very spot on!  It might start but it won't last at all!!  The only way there would ever be an english speaking apartment on RLC is if you moved them to spain or somewhere like that!

They should rent to a gay couple in San Francisco. The media will still have a field day with it, but the tenants will be praised as heroes for their courage, and its hit rate will be enormous.

They could block out the apartment feeds to the US, like they supposedly do in Russia, but that would be financial suicide.

Incidentally, similar houses in that area rent for $1200 to 1600 per month. That's a huge chunk of change in today's Obama economy, and exceeds the income of many people in our newly revamped middle-class, especially when the new higher costs of medical insurance are taken into account.

We shall see how this new adventurous experiment develops. Whatever you think about RLC, I'm sure you agree that RLC has a set of huge huevos rancheros when it comes to creating new concepts in Internet entertainment.

"huge huevos rancheros".....I love it...what does it mean????

You could be 100% correct.  I'm just going off of what I've seen and witnessed with the girls in the southern US.  When alcohol or drugs was involved they lost all their inhibitions and didn't care if it hair lipped every pussycat in the alley at the time.  But when they were alcohol and drug free it was a whole different story!  It is nice to have different opinions and outlooks from a female poster!!  Thank you for your contributions to this forum!!

Oh!  Thank-you. I like you already.