Where are the girls-what are they doing?

They are both in jeans, adding make-up, and getting ready to go out together.  Earlier, I had seen Kamila (before she took her bath) go upstairs to the bathroom (where there is no RLC microphone), close the door, and make a call.  When she didn't get an answer, she left a voicemail.  Then she left, returned to the bathroom to take her bath, went downstairs and visited with Kristy some more (while Kami was dressed just in panties and a towel covering her top), and then they both starting laughing very hard, with Kami holding her nose and getting away and kneeling down on the floor on the other side of the room, with both of them still laughing.  Perhaps Kristi let one fly.  Then they both started getting ready to go out together, maybe to meet whoever Kami was calling.

As far as whether they are real time feeds in this apartment, the clock on the RLC apartment screen shows (a minute or two ago) 00:32--so just past midnight local time.  That corresponds to where I am located in terms of how many time zones I am away from Barcelona.  Thus, to me, it seems to be real time.  Do you think they might have filmed this at a different time put super-imposed the correct time on the RLC feed?

As far as whether they are real time feeds in this apartment, the clock on the RLC apartment screen shows (a minute or two ago) 00:32--so just past midnight local time.  That corresponds to where I am located in terms of how many time zones I am away from Barcelona.  Thus, to me, it seems to be real time.  Do you think they might have filmed this at a different time put super-imposed the correct time on the RLC feed?

Yes, "seems to be" is the key phrase. Keep watching the clocks as you jump from one room to another when the girls are moving around.