Where are the girls-what are they doing?

The entire day went like meow meow meow meow meow,woof woof woof woof woof,computer gaming,tablet surfing,and more meow meow,woof woof ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I think we could possibly start a minute-by-minute commentary thread for all the apartments.

This thread is only successful because of the amount of people that post here and the amount of people waiting to see if they have sex or not. That is what makes the play by play aspect so appealing. Meanwhile, we can go 2 full days on this site without a single post being made for some apartments. I happen to like Maya/Stepan, but can you seriously imagine what a day-by-day thread would look like for them?

I'm not sure, but it includes cats.

Don't forget the sailing!

The entire day went like meow meow meow meow meow,woof woof woof woof woof,computer gaming,tablet surfing,and more meow meow,woof woof ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I think we could possibly start a minute-by-minute commentary thread for all the apartments.

This thread is only successful because of the amount of people that post here and the amount of people waiting to see if they have sex or not. That is what makes the play by play aspect so appealing. Meanwhile, we can go 2 full days on this site without a single post being made for some apartments. I happen to like Maya/Stepan, but can you seriously imagine what a day-by-day thread would look like for them?

and the human qualities of the couples,

For, without the presence of non-sexual act, there are two individuals that inspire true values, one of the few couples who continues to work in the true real life.

Yes we can also admire RLC couples without judging their sexual performance.

Having been away from cc for a while, I have to acknowledge that things have changed around here.

We had some crazy fuckers once, people that used to post the dumbest comments, mostly tongue in cheek, with a few flame ups every now and then, but it was fun, entertaining.

I log on here before I log onto RLC, but this thread isn't fun or entertaining anymore. It's sad bordering on scary. Some I believe do keep it light and easy, but for a few, this is serious stuff and that's the scary bit.

If I ever get to that stage, I can only hope a kind doctor has prescribed me some good medication, or a kinder friend has put me out of my misery.

I agree ozi. And to add some more to this. It is obvious that this apartment gets the most attention right now. But even with as many posts as is made here, it is only the same few members that make posts here everyday.

Now, think about it like this: right now there are over 400 people on this site right now. And going by the stats below,

"Most Online Today: 644. Most Online Ever: 1189 (July 26, 2015, 06:37:09 PM)"

It only represent a very VERY small portion of the real membership here. There is no telling who is watching this site. So for every person that post the sad and scary stuff like you say, there are dozens more that do not post but are probably just as sad and scary. This is why I personally do not like it when people post personal information about the tenants here.

I still believe that Kami is afraid to reveal that when she cums, she expels a lot of juice (squirter), be it

urine or pussy juice; she doesn't seem to want anybody around when she has an orgasm, not even

Kristy !  This is just my opinion . She is afraid to reveal her "secret" !  OR, she really likes women, but

doesn't want to come out of the closet yet !  Whatever the reason, she seems to be one hell of a sexual

person that craves the touch of other women ! ( and she really seems to be a beautiful person ).

I agree ozi. And to add some more to this. It is obvious that this apartment gets the most attention right now. But even with as many posts as is made here, it is only the same few members that make posts here everyday.

Now, think about it like this: right now there are over 400 people on this site right now. And going by the stats below,

"Most Online Today: 644. Most Online Ever: 1189 (July 26, 2015, 06:37:09 PM)"

It only represent a very VERY small portion of the real membership here. There is no telling who is watching this site. So for every person that post the sad and scary stuff like you say, there are dozens more that do not post but are probably just as sad and scary. This is why I personally do not like it when people post personal information about the tenants here.

Because it's the only apartment that is worth a damn!!  All the other apartments are as boring as watching two rabbits fuck!!

How can you sit there and say that there are dozens more that do not post but are probably just as sad and scary?  So now you're a mind reader and know what others are thinking?  There is probably allot of people that don't want to say anything on here for fear of getting there asses pounced on by the likes of you, ozi, snaky, etc. etc. etc.

I don't blame them for not posting, I admire them for it!!

Having been away from cc for a while, I have to acknowledge that things have changed around here.

We had some crazy fuckers once, people that used to post the dumbest comments, mostly tongue in cheek, with a few flame ups every now and then, but it was fun, entertaining.

I log on here before I log onto RLC, but this thread isn't fun or entertaining anymore. It's sad bordering on scary. Some I believe do keep it light and easy, but for a few, this is serious stuff and that's the scary bit.

If I ever get to that stage, I can only hope a kind doctor has prescribed me some good medication, or a kinder friend has put me out of my misery.

What is your definition of sad and scary?

Sad? Simple;

- that people have nothing better to do with their lives than a blow by blow description of what these girls are doing,

- that people believe this is 'real life' and not a few strippers, show girls, or whatever you want to call them, acting,

- that people actually get emotional and personal about the girls

- etc etc etc.

Scary?

- that if it can happen to these fuckwits and possibly happen to more,

- that there are people running around out there that aren't taking their medication,

- that it may be contagious,

- that one of these fuckwits could be my neighbour

- etc etc etc.

Sad? Simple;

- that people have nothing better to do with their lives than a blow by blow description of what these girls are doing,

- that people believe this is 'real life' and not a few strippers, show girls, or whatever you want to call them, acting,

- etc etc etc.

Scary?

- that there are people running around out there that aren't taking their medication,

- etc etc etc.

Are strippers and show girls not real people.

Sad? Simple;

- etc etc etc.

Scary?

- etc etc etc.

Are strippers and show girls not real people.

that people believe this is 'real life' and not a few strippers, show girls, or whatever you want to call them, acting

Does that say they are not real people or does it say this is not real life with strippers or show girls acting?

And the fact that THIS is the point you picked up on proves both my opinion of sad and scary.