Where are the girls-what are they doing?

RED SUITCASE KAMILIA IS EARTH? WHAT IS GOING ON ?

Kami got it out earlier she was looking for something and got it out of suitcase, no alarm at this point.

They are talking and both putting on lotion in Kami room-both have on panties and tops0Kami a bra

This is the state of Kamila's room right now,draw your own conclusions.

Both her and Kristy just had a pillow fight and she looks really happy so I don't know what to make of anything yet.

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

This is the state of Kamila's room right now,draw your own conclusions.

Both her and Kristy just had a pillow fight and she looks really happy so I don't know what to make of anything yet.

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

And the suitcase in the middle of the bedroom? Last time he left the apartment, the previous days also looked very happy.

Don't get me wrong, I like Kammi. But this girl looks every second at her phone. Is this really all she is interested in? She can't be that shallow, right?

I rather think it´s conditioning, it´s her contact with the home front and all her friends and ´friends´.

The smartphone is the ultimate reward tool, instant gratification in the form of digital attention.

blah blah blah lol

As I said before, the suitcase Kami got out from behind the door to get an object from it that is all!!

Girls definately going out getting make up on.  Both are laughing and seem happy.

I found a modeling pic of Kami in bra and panties with another woman in very sexy close contact-but am afraid to post it here.