Where are the girls-what are they doing?

Kristy got home about 05.10 (local) Kamila got home 06.45 (local)

It'll be interesting to see how they react to each other tomorrow.I wonder if Kristy just got tired and came home early or if they had a fight or if Kami hooked up with someone else at the club.THE SOAP OPERA CONTINUES.

Kami got home in a sexy, skimpy white dress, went upstairs, took it off and went to the bathroom to brush her teeth (topless).  Then she went to her room (after 7 a.m. local time), stripped and quickly put on her sleeping clothes and arranged the covers and is going to sleep.  While getting in bed, she looked quickly at her phone and put it down.  You wouldn't expect her to be smiling and laughing with everyone else asleep in their rooms, but she didn't look either angry or happy or unhappy--just came home and quickly got settled in for sleep.

Kami got home in a sexy, skimpy white dress, went upstairs, took it off and went to the bathroom to brush her teeth (topless).  Then she went to her room (after 7 a.m. local time), stripped and quickly put on her sleeping clothes and arranged the covers and is going to sleep.  While getting in bed, she looked quickly at her phone and put it down.  You wouldn't expect her to be smiling and laughing with everyone else asleep in their rooms, but she didn't look either angry or happy or unhappy--just came home and quickly got settled in for sleep.

She went out to the balcony almost immediately after she got home, for 20 about mins before she changed into her sleeping stuff, someone said she was talking on the phone (I didn't see a phone but I wasn't paying attention)