Where are the girls-what are they doing?

Why are they whispering?Hell, we can't understand Russian anyway.

Why do you think CC members are the only people watching RLC? I mean the house is in Russia. You don't think they have Russian members that watch them?

I thought the building was in Barcelona.Also,thought someone on CC said RLC is blacked out in Russia.

Why do you think CC members are the only people watching RLC? I mean the house is in Russia. You don't think they have Russian members that watch them?

I thought the building was in Barcelona.Also,thought someone on CC said RLC is blacked out in Russia.

If the building is located in Barcelona then my mistake. But still does not take away from the point that they obviously have people from their country watching them.

The house is in Barcelona, Spain........not Russia.

Kammi is going out alone tonight. And we all know why  ;) Kristy just waved to her and went to bed. Yeah, I think this is the end of the Kammi and Kristy show, guys. Because that was it, just a show. But I enjoyed it, nonetheless. Ah well, it was cute and fun for as long as it lasted  ;D

The house is in Barcelona, Spain........not Russia.

We have already covered this.

If the building is located in Barcelona then my mistake. But still does not take away from the point that they obviously have people from their country watching them.

I'm heading to my place in the country so I'm going to ask but it probably won't help because of all the enemies I've made on CC, but if anything happens would somebody record it for me?  If nobody wants to that is fine too!  It doesn't hurt to ask!!

Everybody have a great weekend and I'll see you all Sunday night sometime!  Good luck and may the force be with you!!