Where are the girls-what are they doing?

Past 5PM in Spain and the girls have not moved from that sofa. Either they are all tired from a "hard night"

or just resting for the big evening to come. (we know Kristy was sick and in bed ; Nora also went to bed early,

so I guess it was just Kami that may of had a hard night ! :P :P :P :P :P :P

Kristy sick?? hmmm... Could be Waterous Melonitis! :(

Past 5PM in Spain and the girls have not moved from that sofa. Either they are all tired from a "hard night"

or just resting for the big evening to come. (we know Kristy was sick and in bed ; Nora also went to bed early,

so I guess it was just Kami that may of had a hard night ! :P :P :P :P :P :P

Kristy sick?? hmmm... Could be Waterous Melonitis! :(

Could be. But, I was just reading the other day that watermelon is very good for your  health (and your sex drive). I guess you might be able to overdo it though.  ;D

Personally, I think these recent happenings in the life of Kami are just another suspenseful chapter in

our favorite soap opera................same as what happened with Milana and CoCo .  If there really is a

new person in Kami's life, and not just an RLC hoax to freshen up the story a bit, then this will be the

final episodes of the Kami and Christy soap opera. They will all ride off into the sunset soon ! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

I don't know if it will be suspenseful. I mean, if Kammi has met someone she wants to be with this person as often as possible. But that will be outside of the apartment. She doesn't seem like a girl who will bring this person to the apartment for a introduction  ;D So, maybe she will be out every night.

And to be honest I prefer it that way. I don't have to see her felt up by some regular dude.

And for me the whole Kammi and Kristy soap has already ended. Their intimate and playful interactions are scarce now. They are back to normal. Just close friends.

And yes, whatever happens they will leave us some day soon. It's sad, but it's also the beginning of a new chapter for them and for us  :)

Possibly too, there is no man.The first night Kami and Kristy went out together and Kristy came home 1hr and 20 min before Kami.Maybe Kristy got sick and came home early.The next night when Kamila went out by herself maybe Kristy was still sick. I think I'm going to give up on trying to figure out who is with who and just enjoy the show.All this speculation is hurting my brain.Besides who could ever figure out a woman.To me that's the  fun of women.

I feel kinda sorry for Kristy. The girl is trying so hard getting (physical) attention from Kammi, while Kammi looks like she rather wants to be somewhere else  ???

I've felt sorry for Kristy for a long time when it comes to Kamila.  I just don't know about their relationship, it is very strange in my opinion!!

Kami and Kristy are on the couch together.  Kristy got down to do something on her computer and Kami stretched out.  When Kristy returned, Kami opened up her legs for Kristi to sit down, and Kami smiled as Kristy moved up almost crotch to crotch and bent over so that her head rested on Kami's breasts.  So today I am not seeing resistance from Kami, although by now, Kristy and Kami might have an understanding on what the borders between them are.