Where are the girls-what are they doing?

Kristy is holding the sides of Kami's breasts and has her head on the breasts, while Kami is watching TV and stroking Kristy's head.  ... But while I was typing this, Kristy is sitting up again, with her own hand stroking her pussy (over her shorts), while Kami now has a pillow over her chest.  So the game continues as before ....

I feel kinda sorry for Kristy. The girl is trying so hard getting (physical) attention from Kammi, while Kammi looks like she rather wants to be somewhere else  ???

Kami just gave Kristy an annoying look when she tried to lay down on the pillow she just put on Kami-so Kristy backed off

Kami just gave Kristy an annoying look when she tried to lay down on the pillow she just put on Kami-so Kristy backed off

Yeah, the dynamics between the two of them have slightly changed. And that's okay by me. It is up to them and not up to us. And they are still cute together. But if Kristy's feelings for Kammi are real (and I still believe they are) then I really want her to get a grip on herself. Keep some distance, do her own thing, because Kammi is clearly not into her. And no, I don't believe they hook up outside of the apartment, because Kammi is camera shy  ::) 

For two skinny girls,these two sure do eat a lot,especially Kamila,damn slow down greedy girl lol ;D ;D

If you notice, although she eats a lot of bulk, it's extremely healthy, low fat food. I wish I could enjoy eating the stuff she does. Unfortunately, I was raised on meat and potatoes and haven't been very successful trying to get more healthier foods into my diet.

I've felt sorry for Kristy for a long time when it comes to Kamila.  I just don't know about their relationship, it is very strange in my opinion!!

I have to agree dfcCap. I have never heard of or witness a relationship quite like it. There was a couple of posts suggestion it was a Russian thing, but I don't recall Leora or Alina's friends acting anything like this, and Alina's hot chubby friend was her best maid at her wedding, so she was a very close friend. There can be no doubt that Kami knows that Kristy's touches have sexual connotations, so if she has no interest in this, why not make it clear rather than keep stoking Kristy's fire?   

i have just noticed the change between them but im sure that will not destroy there friendship i like kristy but i think she should give kami some space.and nora should give kami space to its like they all want to invade her privacy.poor girl cant even rub one out without someone bothering her.give her space and she will be fine.

I have to agree dfcCap. I have never heard of or witness a relationship quite like it. There was a couple of posts suggestion it was a Russian thing, but I don't recall Leora or Alina's friends acting anything like this, and Alina's hot chubby friend was her best maid at her wedding, so she was a very close friend. There can be no doubt that Kami knows that Kristy's touches have sexual connotations, so if she has no interest in this, why not make it clear rather than keep stoking Kristy's fire? 

I totally agree with you!!  But hey, it's for RLC's benefit and that's why it continues to happen!!

If these girls were staying with me my refrigerator would be empty in a day,my grocery bill would be through the roof with the amount that they consume on a daily basis,but I tell you what,I wouldn't care one bit.

Actually they say it's better to eat multiple small meals throughout the day instead of eating large portions two times a day.

Their meals consists of Watermelon,Salads,Fish,Yogurt,Soup,Steak,Fruits,Cookies,Chocolate and lots of Water. 8) 8)

For two skinny girls,these two sure do eat a lot,especially Kamila,damn slow down greedy girl lol ;D ;D