Where are the girls-what are they doing?

I said this apartment in particular. Anyway, you don't think Leora acts?

As for being here, as I said, I used to watch this apartment for a while, but it became boring, like your posts. I also used to watch Paul and Leora, but got sick of her poor acting and his dumb ass. I spend, or used to spend most of my time, (time as in when I'm on line as against some of you fuckwits which is most of your lives), at the old dudes threads, as you can see by the cc stats for me;

image.jpg

I was just highlighting these all or nothing, black or white, convictions you seem to have. Maybe that line of thinking  gives you some piece of mind or maybe it's just the way you express yourself.

It's all good  ;)

LOL Leora is special btw  :)  she even believes her own acting to be real, in a way she has become the part she thinks she has to play, very funny stuff to look at.

I wonder what would happen right now if Kristy or Kamila came downstairs and changed the tv program just like Nora changed the music last night during Kristy and Kamis' party.

She would cut them bitches...obviously.

Kami just woke up, at about 3 p.m. local time.  Since the webcam is on day vision, it's nice to look at her (who is in turn looking at her iPhone) in bed--but then, instead of getting up, she just wrapped herself in her blanket again (still looking at her phone).

I said this apartment in particular. Anyway, you don't think Leora acts?

As for being here, as I said, I used to watch this apartment for a while, but it became boring, like your posts. I also used to watch Paul and Leora, but got sick of her poor acting and his dumb ass. I spend, or used to spend most of my time, (time as in when I'm on line as against some of you fuckwits which is most of your lives), at the old dudes threads, as you can see by the cc stats for me;

I've stopped watching RLC myself and at first it was tough to do, but now I really don't miss it and after reading and seeing the posts from CC members, I'm really not missing anything!  CC is enough to keep me in touch with all I care about of RLC and as ozi has stated it really is boring!!

Come on ,Kristy.......................rub one out on the sofa,  right in front of Nora ! :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

as much as i would like to see that i must say i would rather see the reaction of nora and the look on her face.i bet it would be priceless.      :o ;D

as much as i would like to see that i must say i would rather see the reaction of nora and the look on her face.i bet it would be priceless.      :o ;D

I would imagine it would be basically the same as her reaction the first time that Milana walked in on her while she was taking a shower. If I remember correctly, after the initial look of shock, she welcomed her to join her in the shower and loved it when Milana did.  ;D

Things look a little strange between Kami and Kristy................wonder what's going on ?

OHHHHHH looks like Kami is getting sick also !  I guess no action between 2 sick girls today !!

So, We're all waiting for the big event that was mentioned on here yesterday ! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(