Where are the girls-what are they doing?

So, Ozi, that seems the place you should stay here on CC if this and other threads in here are boring

Why don't you worry about yourself and what you find that is not boring to you and quit working about everybody else!  This apartment has everybody up in arms against each other and it should not be that way!!  Some people, me included find it to be quite boring and there is nothing wrong with that!!

i just noticed that kristy has covered up with the blankit her lovely pie i think kamila told her to cover it up because she spread wide open and keeps playing with it while talking to her(kamila)this is just what i think my own thoughts.

How can you possibly like, dislike, love or hate anybody that YOU HAVEN'T HAD ANY COMMUNICATION WITH OR DON'T EVEN FUCKING KNOW.

Also add to this the fact that with the exception of a few people here, no one can even understand what they are saying.  ::) And not to automatically claim that all are liars, but even those that translate may fall in the same category as the irrational ones on this board. There is no way to know for sure so it is best to take their translations with a grain of salt.

Idiots treating this site, this apartment in particular, as if it's real and trying to apply any sort of credibility to the tenants likes, dislikes, emotional and sexual preferences, among other things, which are based purely on the tenants acting skills, willingness to perform on camera, physical attributes, are truly delusional and in need of urgent medical attention.

I really really like this statement.

Kristy is so damn cute-always trying to keep things light hearted, mostly smiling, and trying to keep others happy.  Kami, however, seems more serious for the  most part.  Both these girls are fun to watch