Where are the girls-what are they doing?

I hope the photos don't cause problems for the girls.

I would imagine with all the posters on this forum that know such content is not to be posted have reported it. The Admin or Moderators will likely remove them when they log in.

Kami and Kristy in Kami bed doing that arm scratching ritual that was seen earlier in Kristy room.  Now Kristy rubbing Kami back lying on Kami and Kami rubbing Kristy leg.  Looks like subdue petting-Kristy even went for Kami vag area and Kami jumped.  They are talking as well

are the girls sleeping just came back from dinner?

The are both in Kami bed lying down with covers looking at Kristy phone and talking.  Kami mostly under covers, Kristy has her covers also.  Looks like going to sleep now, so tune in tomorrow for more exciting adventures with K&K and Nora

Kristy is restless and can't seem to sleep.  In spoon position Kami behind with arm around Kristy waist.  Kami in full covers, Kristy not.  Maybe sleep now???  One picture would be worth one thousand of my words!!!LOL

Kristy is restless and can't seem to sleep.  In spoon position Kami behind with arm around Kristy waist.  Kami in full covers, Kristy not.  Maybe sleep now???  One picture would be worth one thousand of my words!!!LOL

What is that saying a Picture is louder than words.