Where are the girls-what are they doing?

THEORY (from the Primal Institute)

Most people today suffer from neurosis, an emotionally and physically crippling disease.

Neurosis actually begins very early, when children are not given what they need; that is, when they are not properly nourished or kept warm and dry; when they are not held, caressed, listened to or allowed to develop at their own pace. It makes matters worse when they are not allowed to express their feelings about being deprived.

It also states:

Feeling pain, rather than repressing it, has remarkable effects.

Simple solution:

Neurosis actually begins very early, when children are not given what they need; that is, when they are not properly nourished or kept warm and dry; when they are not held, caressed, listened to or allowed to develop at their own pace. It makes matters worse when they are not allowed to express their feelings about being deprived.

some discipline and a good, swift kick in the ass.

I do give you credit for having the guts to read it.It was very painful for me to read.

Nora and the Boy Wonder are eating at the table, the K's are sleeping.

("I get knocked down, but I get up again, you're never going to keep me down")

I used to have a saying a while back.

You can't keep a good man down, cause I'm just like a boil on your ass I'll just keep coming back.

It appears that Nora "may" have just moved out.....

Left with the BF and a huge blue suitcase.  I cant see her room so i am not sure.

She seemed to have second thoughts while leaving he went to the door she sat down on the stairs looking like she was not sure wtf to do.

• Upvote 1

It appears that Nora "may" have just moved out.....

Left with the BF and a huge blue suitcase.  I cant see her room so i am not sure.

She seemed to have second thoughts while leaving he went to the door she sat down on the stairs looking like she was not sure wtf to do.

People do take Vacations.

If she was moving out she would have been seen packing her personal belongings that she came in with and by other posts this is not the case.

My time here is 1:00 am  and they are 7:00 am so they are 6 hours ahead of me and I am in Canada.

6 hours behind? can't be.

I trained with some guys from 4CRPG a couple of years ago, way ahead of everyone else. First time I wanted to be something other than Australian, if I could join the 1st CRPG up in the Yukon and the North West Territories. Was given one of their flags, one of my prized possessions.

from where im from the u.s.a its 3:54 am and they there time is 9:54 am where they are.so 6 hour difference.

I trained with some guys from 4CRPG a couple of years ago, "way ahead of everyone else."

I do give you credit for having the guts to read it.It was very painful for me to read.

John Lennon of the Beatles recorded the "Plastic Ono Band Album"while in Primal Therapy under Arthur Janov.The songs in the album make more sense if you know about Primal Therapy.Both he and Yoko Ono went through the therapy.