Where are the girls-what are they doing?

Not much to speculate about.  Kamila is in bed and looking at something on her phone, and Kristy rolled over to try to sleep...they both seem to be trying to sleep but are looking very restless. Lots of tossing and turning.  I don't think they will sleep well until they talk it out.

Too bad, they have the whole place to themselves...Oh Well!!

merci de gâcher ta soirée à regarder du vide!!! pendant ce temps, on peut se regarder un bon film en streaming!!! ;) ;)tu nous tiens au courant, s'il se passe quelques chose!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

thank you to spoil your evening watching the empty !!! meanwhile, you can watch a good movie streaming !!! ;);) You hold us know, if some thing happens !!!! ; D; D; D; D

I'm pretty sure that all of us can relate to what it feels like to try go to bed angry and also to have a break up or falling out with a significant other,all the different thoughts and emotions that keeps on running through both of their minds,is making their brains stay active and it makes falling asleep extremely difficult.

• Upvote 1

et oui!! même entre amies, il arrive que nous ne soyons pas d'accord!!! certainement une histoire de mecs!!! la traduction nous en dira plus.....

and yes!! even between friends, sometimes we do not agree !!! certainly a story of guys !!! the translation will tell us more .....

Yes sir you are correct but with guys it doesn't last long compared to women being upset with each other!  I've seen women drag out a dispute  in a standoff that lasted for months!!

Guest joshua1584

I'm pretty sure that all of us can relate to what it feels like to try go to bed angry and also to have a break up or falling out with a significant other,all the different thoughts and emotions that keeps on running through both of their minds,is making their brains stay active and it makes falling asleep extremely difficult.

I just hope it doesn't change the dynamics of their relationship. Sometimes the friendship can be saved, but the way you act towards one another changes because your view of the person has changed. Kristy just remember "too err is human, but to forgive is divine".

Just to add to the non-excitement...Kamila is typing into her phone and smiling, as if nothing happened; meanwhile Kristy is sleeping soundly.............Go figure!

désolé, mais quel est le rapport entre une fille qui dort dans sa chambre, et une autre qui regarde la télévision dans le salon??? je n'arrive pas à comprendre la question, et surtout quelle question??!!! soyez gentil de m'expliquer!!! ??? ??? ???

sorry, but what is the relationship between a girl sleeping in her bedroom, and another watching television in the living room ??? I do not understand the question, and above all what question ?? !!! be nice to explain !!! ??? ??? ???

she could be texing or looking at videos or watching movies i saw her watch some movie one time on her phone while eating breakfast.

Just guessing, but she appears to be reacting to something that she is reading while typing back and forth with someone.  I just can't say for sure.  Occasionally, she "adjusts" her panties.