Where are the girls-what are they doing?

Please stop. This is not the only apartment on RLC. Why do you never ask that the other apartments get new girls or do more exciting things? You're simply not being fair by acting as though this is the only apartment that needs change.

I really do not mean to jump on you. But, do you honestly feel that you are being fair with these kinds of posts always being directed at this one apartment? I just don't understand.

I'm sorry bookmaster it is for my own selfish reasons that I have stated before.  I promised my self a couple of weeks ago now that I will not watch the free cams on RLC until they change out the girls.  For me personally this apartment is boring, but to be fair they are all boring!!  I like Kamila and Kristy as much as the next guy or girl but personally I feel there is need for a change.  In my opinion all the apartments need a change!  But as a non paying member to RLC I will stop with such comments because it's not fair to any of the paying members and I shouldn't have a say in it in the first place.  You guys/girls that pay tell RLC it's what you want to see and I'm good with that!

My apologies to you all!!

Kami washed hair now putting on makeup=guess she's going out again.  But Kristy isn't here to give her another condom!!!  She's thinking What do I do?? What do I do???lol  OOps Kristy home to the rescue!

Kristy getting dressed up so think they both going out again together

I'm sorry bookmaster it is for my own selfish reasons that I have stated before.  I promised my self a couple of weeks ago now that I will not watch the free cams on RLC until they change out the girls.  For me personally this apartment is boring, but to be fair they are all boring!!  I like Kamila and Kristy as much as the next guy or girl but personally I feel there is need for a change.  In my opinion all the apartments need a change!  But as a non paying member to RLC I will stop with such comments because it's not fair to any of the paying members and I shouldn't have a say in it in the first place.  You guys/girls that pay tell RLC it's what you want to see and I'm good with that!

My apologies to you all!!

Now that is the dfCcap that I've come to know and love as a friend. Thank you for not being too upset with me.

No point in wasting your time. No matter what they see, people here will never understand this and will choose to believe whatever their fantasies tell them to believe.

I know there is no way a woman that sleeps with a man could ever have sex with another woman after all,hey most all of the girls of that generation are all a little bisexual most a lot

He believed that he would never to say because Kamila is my favorite girl and it will be but I think that its time has come, I think it should go is already! It is becoming a great scam just like the other girls. I think that all this has not benefited and to a large extent it is also our fault. I think that it should go.

Now that is the dfCcap that I've come to know and love as a friend. Thank you for not being too upset with me.

Thank you bookmaster!  To be totally honest with you I have never thought one thing bad about you or anybody else on this forum!  I've been going through allot lately as you know and it's had a hold on me and actually changed me from the person I was and I'm trying to get back to that person!  Hopefully I will soon because I don't think even my family wants to see me this way anymore but are very supportive of me and keep me positive enough to make it through each and every day.  Without them I would really be a total mess with everything I have going on in my life!!  Don't give up on me!!

Both girls home at 03.10 local

Both girls in their own beds looks like going to sleep-Kami first-now Kristy.  As soon as we get further updates from our Russian translators, we will know more.  Thanks to the translators.

Both girls in their own beds looks like going to sleep-Kami first-now Kristy.  As soon as we get further updates from our Russian translators, we will know more.  Thanks to the translators.

After they read these posts, I anticipate nothing but whispering from now on.