Where are the girls-what are they doing?

I have a question, why when Kamila and Kristy's names are the same length do you people insist on abbreviating Kamila but not Kristy. Is it something you've put on her or is that how she refers to herself i.e Tom instead of Thomas.

Just curious.

I have a question, why when Kamila and Kristy's names are the same length do you people insist on abbreviating Kamila but not Kristy. Is it something you've put on her or is that how she refers to herself i.e Tom instead of Thomas.

Just curious.

Since that is not her real name, I doubt that she had anything to do with it. I usually use the full "Kamila", but sometimes I use the short form just because it is so commonly used and I don't want to seem like I'm too "stuffy" or "rigid" to do that by other posters.  :)

Just curious.

Don't care what their name's are...when i finally got my breath i would call both of them Darling.    :)

You have realized that whenever two girls are watching something funny on tv in the living room in this apartment laughter always is uncoordinated, what makes grace to one of them to another doesn't do grace. Not only passes between Kamila and Nora, happens between all the girls.

You have realized that whenever two girls are watching something funny on tv in the living room in this apartment laughter always is uncoordinated, what makes grace to one of them to another doesn't do grace. Not only passes between Kamila and Nora, happens between all the girls.

LOL one get's it and the other one doesn't!

Just curious.

You would typically shorten a name to two syllables because it's just easier to say it that way. Kami and Kristy are both two syllables. No need to shorten Kristy.

You would typically shorten a name to two syllables because it's just easier to say it that way. Kami and Kristy are both two syllables. No need to shorten Kristy.

I just forget how to spell Kammilla, Kammila, Kamila- hell so I just say Kami

Nora's laughter is forced and Kami's is spontaneous, just like her crying.That's what I like about Kami,but I'm afraid that as the world knocks her around that child like spontaneity will be lost.