Where are the girls-what are they doing?

I've heard a lot of speculations as to what kamila does for a living outside of Rlc, some of it is true and some of it I know is pure made up bullshit, but I tell you after seeing what she just did I can safely say with 100% confidence that she has a job as a professional cock tease ??????????

For a minute I thought we were finally gonna see the Holy Grail, it's kinda odd to see her turn to the cameras and do that though, makes me wonder if it was meant for us or someone else that she was texting, you guys remember my picture where she pulled apart her panties, remember that I said she had smiled when she saw something on her phone ? pulled her panties to the side and looked at the camera, I'm having Alisa flashbacks ????

• Upvote 1

I think that these girls have already made the show should do in the apartment to get some audience fooling everyone. They should leave since they have gotten what they wanted. I want to go already! and I thought I would never say it by Kamila, but I want to go and make your life or what you have to do outside the apartment. If all this is true, I was disappointed as a woman, let a guy in Moscow pulled by a guy (Sergio) from Barcelona to which fucks and then appears a photographer who goes to Russia and wants to stay with her at the 3.00 Am to fuck her and I think he succeeds. For me this does not mean to be a girl of 23 years, I thought that it was otherwise, but it is like many, cheat!

beaucoup de membres ont "idéalisés" kamila, presque au point d'en tomber amoureux. et les récentes traductions ont rompues le charme....d'une jeune fille fraiche et idéale, elle est devenue une vamp superficielle et intéressée par l'argent, au point de n'avoir aucun scrupule à écarter les cuisses devant n'importe quel inconnu fortuné!!!! malheureusement pour la morale universelle, c'est dans la nature des femmes, de se servir de leurs charmes, pour trouver le meilleur mec, qui mettra leur petites fesses à l'abri du besoin.....savez-vous que 3 hommes sur 5 élève des enfants qui ne sont pas les leurs!!?? le monde est comme cela, il ne faut pas trop idéaliser!! aujourd'hui, le romantisme est masculin......

many members "idealized" kamila, almost to the point of falling in love. and recent translations have broken the spell .... a young fresh and ideal girl, she became a superficial vamp and interested in money, to the point of having no qualms spread her thighs before anyone what unknown lucky !!!! unfortunately for universal morality, it is in the nature of women to use their charms, to find the best guy that will their small buttocks from want ..... do you know that 3 men 5 raising children that are not theirs !! ?? the world is like that, we should not idealize too !! Today, male romance is ...... ??? ??? :-[ :-[ :-[ :-\

Lmaoo!! you see Canito whenever you do something repetitive and often enough,people will take notice. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Where is canito when I need him, where are the girls-what are they doing-what bed are they in-is Kristy in Kami's bed?  Just poking fun at you canito :)

• Upvote 1