Where are the girls-what are they doing?

Deja-vu same thing different day,Kamila is back on the phone again smiling and laughing,so is this what we have to look forward to until she leaves,gone all night text and talk on the phone all day,I never thought I would ever say this in a million years but thank God Nora is home because I was about to fall asleep watching Kamila texting away,Where is Kristy the Sexy Goddess ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

• Upvote 1

Deja-vu same thing different day,Kamila is back on the phone again smiling and laughing,so is this what we have to look forward to until she leaves,gone all night text and talk on the phone all day,I never thought I would ever say this in a million years but thank God Nora is home because I was about to fall asleep watching Kamila texting away,Where is Kristy the Sexy Goddess ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Yeah, I'm with you. Although Kammi and Nora have no chemistry at all. This apartment has turned from 'very entertaining' to 'very boring' in no time.

If Kristy leaves us this weekend, this apartment is officially 'dead'.

Yeah, I'm with you. Although Kammi and Nora have no chemistry at all. This apartment has turned from 'very entertaining' to 'very boring' in no time.

If Kristy leaves us this weekend, this apartment is officially 'dead'.

Kam doesn't seems to have very little interest in what Nora says. She barely responds when it is just those two. Whatever happen to them a couple of weeks ago is still there. Meanwhile Kristy comes home and Kam is fully engaged.

I think that these girls have already made the show should do in the apartment to get some audience fooling everyone. They should leave since they have gotten what they wanted. I want to go already! and I thought I would never say it by Kamila, but I want to go and make your life or what you have to do outside the apartment. If all this is true, I was disappointed as a woman, let a guy in Moscow pulled by a guy (Sergio) from Barcelona to which fucks and then appears a photographer who goes to Russia and wants to stay with her at the 3.00 Am to fuck her and I think he succeeds. For me this does not mean to be a girl of 23 years, I thought that it was otherwise, but it is like many, cheat!