Where are the girls-what are they doing?

something must of happend were ever they went to kristy but kristy will talk to kami later and tell her whats shes upset about just my thoughts.

Yeah I don't think she's pissed at Kammi, When Kammi asked her a question she shook her head, looked at her phone and back to Kammi and shook her head again. As soon as Kammi left she turned to the wall and hasn't moved.

It probably was that guy she has been waiting all this time to meet,he probably disappointed her again by not wanting to be with her.

It's always amazing to me how a person can be so attached to one other person and not see the millions of other people who would love them and treat them way better than the person they are obsessed with,if only Kristy knew how we felt about her on here,then she would know that she is loved and not alone,and that may just help to lift her spirits :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Kristy looks upset, Walked straight upstairs and is lying on her bed in the dark, Kammi came upstairs tried to speak to her and Kristy didn't want to talk, Kammi turned the light off and went back down stairs.

• Upvote 1

It probably was that guy she has been waiting all this time to meet,he probably disappointed her again by not wanting to be with her.

It's always amazing to me how a person can be so attached to one other person and not see the millions of other people who would love them and treat them way better than the person they are obsessed with,if only Kristy knew how we felt about her on here,then she would know that she is loved and not alone,and that may just help to lift her spirits :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

If Kristy reads this she won't believe you cause you post 2 thumbnails with 6 other girls butts staring at us!!!LOL