Where are the girls-what are they doing?

i think those pics that were posted with kami and kristy in kami  bedroom looking sad was cause they knew they were both leaving and once they leave they might be together for a few days then part there separate ways.i wish them the best of luck from my behalf they will be missed and what i saw between them was a real and pure friendship.we will never see a friendship like this ever on rlc.and i speak for myself and this is my own opinion.

i think those pics that were posted with kami and kristy in kami  bedroom looking sad was cause they knew they were both leaving and once they leave they might be together for a few days then part there separate ways.i wish them the best of luck from my behalf they will be missed and what i saw between them was a real and pure friendship.we will never see a friendship like this ever on rlc.and i speak for myself and this is my own opinion.

I salute your opinion.  But I think they were CLOSE friends and that they will miss each other.  But they knew the outcome.  They will have good memories with all the pictures they took and so will we.  I just hope the new girls have bodies like these girls and that they get along.  But I'm not sure if they are leaving today or tomorrow because it's late already and they are not finished packing.

they might still have time the last time monica had left around 8am usa time i think kami left late the first time to i dont remember i knew she was all dressed up and had a couple of wine glasses with rita.i dont remember if she left at night or the day time but everytime the girls leave nora is never there to say goodbye thats sad knowing all the fun times they had together.

they might still have time the last time monica had left around 8am usa time i think kami left late the first time to i dont remember i knew she was all dressed up and had a couple of wine glasses with rita.i dont remember if she left at night or the day time but everytime the girls leave nora is never there to say goodbye thats sad knowing all the fun times they had together.

Da to see them go, watching them pack, I had grown to like them.