Where are the girls-what are they doing?

I have to say that I really do not know what Kristy was or is still looking at but it was true that when Kam lifted the covers and the lotion bottle clearly was reveled she did make a big smile at the same time.  I am not sure it was coincidence.  We will probably never know.  Maybe she has premium membership to RLC.

I have to say that I really do not know what Kristy was or is still looking at but it was true that when Kam lifted the covers and the lotion bottle clearly was reveled she did make a big smile at the same time.  I am not sure it was coincidence.  We will probably never know.  Maybe she has premium membership to RLC.

I'm not sure about this but wouldn't you think all the tenants would have premium access to RLC?  I have thought about this many times but I'm not to sure!

Can you get RLC on your phone? I'd never thought to try before, Just tried on the iPhone and ipad and it says i would need to download flash 10.1

Can you get RLC on your phone? I'd never thought to try before, Just tried on the iPhone and ipad and it says i would need to download flash 10.1

That would be a yes!  I have the iPhone 6+ and all I had to do was get a different browser.  Safari won't let you update the flash player.

That would be a yes!  I have the iPhone 6+ and all I had to do was get a different browser.  Safari won't let you update the flash player.

All you need is Photon Flash Player & Browser, but free version of that is quite unusable.

That's what I use too on my Ipad and other mobile devices that no longer or never supported flash,I've always thought to myself that if these girls are tech savvy then they should know about these browsers and then they should be able to watch each other on their phones.

Almost every website is moving away from flash because it is very vulnerable to viruses and malware,not to mention completely unstable,HTML5 is the new king of coding for webpages,hopefully RLC upgrades their websites soon,so that the lagging and constant freezing can be a thing of the past. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Just google browsers that support flash folks if you wanna watch RLC on a mobile device on the go. 8) 8) 8)

All you need is Photon Flash Player & Browser, but free version of that is quite unusable.

Leora post pics and videos of other tenants on her page.She posted over 400 pics of Kamila last week.

What page?

You see legran, that's why you don't post shit like that! Leora already got in trouble once for being on here. Assuming what you said is true, we don't know how she got a hold of those photos. She may have found them the same way some members here claimed they did. Which would mean she still comes here. So by posting that you not only endangering Leora, but also Kamila

Damn, seems like a lots been happening since I was last on....thanks to those with access to upstairs for great info. Sometimes I can log on and get upstairs thumbnails but that's about it. Good to see the girls getting a bit of private time, albeit it seems...in small increments lol