Where are the girls-what are they doing?

Jez what a boring night!

If all the apartments were in one town it would have to be called 'Deadwood' ;)

il est temps d'aller regarder les anciennes vidéos de la fête chez diana, dasha ou alina!!! :D :D ;)

it's time to go watch old videos of the party at diana, dasha or alina !!! : D: D;)

it's time to go watch old videos of the party at diana, dasha or alina !!! : D: D;)

No, it's time to watch old videos of that apartment, from the time when two girls doing joga or stretch at the same time was synonym to really close friendship  ::)

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ For the wonderful performance yesterday they gave everything a fake

la culotte trempée de kamila n'est pas d'accord avec cela!!!!!

the soaked panties kamila does not agree with that !!!!!

I think Kami likes to masterbate alone because she is a SQUIRTER and doesn't want the other girls to know....................damn, she can sure make a wet spot !!! :P :P :P :P :P :P

Don't think so. We've seen her masturbate quite a few times and this is the first time she ever got soaked like that.

Nope, I think it was the 1st or 2nd time that we saw her use the bottle that someone made the remark that her panties were soaked and she had to get out of bed and wash them in the sink...then she went back to sleep bare ass and that's when we got our 1st view of Kami in bed with her honey pot fully exposed.  I don't remember the exact date, but it was a while back ! They got really soaked this time because she had multiple orgasms , I think.

Guest bobbyjoe

if you delete this appartment of the listing ,three months later rlc close the website,

on this summer,rlc get suscribers only with this appartment and a little bit with carla too,the rest is totally has been and boring for watching

if you delete this appartment of the listing ,three months later rlc close the website,

on this summer,rlc get suscribers only with this appartment and a little bit with carla too,the rest is totally has been and boring for watching

por mi carla se puede ir por donde a venido .

I agree............this apartment has kept up the interest of viewers. It has suspense, surprise, good

looking girls and so far, it has been an interesting and novel approach to voyeurism. The apartment has no

purpose other than to attract subscribers in order to watch all the action .

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ For the wonderful performance yesterday they gave everything a fake

I think Kami likes to masterbate alone because she is a SQUIRTER and doesn't want the other girls to know....................damn, she can sure make a wet spot !!! :P :P :P :P :P :P

Don't think so. We've seen her masturbate quite a few times and this is the first time she ever got soaked like that.

Nope, I think it was the 1st or 2nd time that we saw her use the bottle that someone made the remark that her panties were soaked and she had to get out of bed and wash them in the sink...then she went back to sleep bare ass and that's when we got our 1st view of Kami in bed with her honey pot fully exposed.  I don't remember the exact date, but it was a while back ! They got really soaked this time because she had multiple orgasms , I think.

I remember that night! Yes, I saw that and was hoping the sleeping nude part would not be just a one night thing. Unfortunately, if it's happened again, I have not seen it.

But, I didn't remember her being soaked anything like last night and she often washes her panties after masturbating. But, except for that one night (or was it two nights?), she always just puts on a fresh pair before going to bed. Maybe I just didn't notice that she was real wet that night.

I agree............this apartment has kept up the interest of viewers. It has suspense, surprise, good

looking girls and so far, it has been an interesting and novel approach to voyeurism. The apartment has no

purpose other than to attract subscribers in order to watch all the action .

If RLC knew how to conduct business, this apartment wouldn't matter!!  "All the action" please, there is has been no action anywhere and that's all RLC's fault!!

I remember that night! Yes, I saw that and was hoping the sleeping nude part would not be just a one night thing. Unfortunately, if it's happened again, I have not seen it.

But, I didn't remember her being soaked anything like last night and she often washes her panties after masturbating. But, except for that one night (or was it two nights?), she always just puts on a fresh pair before going to bed. Maybe I just didn't notice that she was real wet that night.

I think that was the night she went to the club with Milana and Coco and came home drunk.

My guess is that Kamila was so wet yesterday because she had been aroused by all the teasing and petting and foreplay initiated by Kristy.  Even when Kamila stopped things, it was still probably arousing to her.  After a while, the fluids build up.