Where are the girls-what are they doing?

I have been around RLC for a few weeks now and here is my two cents on the Kristy and Kamila situation. I am going to guess that I am significantly older than many of you here and I consider myself a pretty good observer of people. What I see with these two is the warmth of a friendship that perhaps results from experiences together. Recent revelations show that they have been friends for a while, possibly years and it shows.

What I don't see is any sexual energy between the two of them. I think that they are well aware that guys love to see two women doing sexual things and have probably been encouraged to play this up in the past. I have no doubt that at times their secret whispers are an acknowledgment that they are on camera and want to be little teases.

They have done an excellent job of that as some many posts and photos attest.

Having said all that I readily confess that I have little idea what Nora's role in all of this is. If people say she is the "manager" of the apartment and I accept that. What I do find baffling is that if there were a sexual relationship between Kristy and Kamila, what would her motivation be in trying to impede it?

I've seen no REVELATION that even suggests they met before RLC.

The sexual energy is there but mostly coming from Kristy's side. (I believe Kamila is involved in a long term relationship)

Nora has a following that's why they keep her there. Unfortunately she feels it's HER apartment and therefor tries to control what is going on, bringing the whole energy of the apartment down in the process.

I would think its simply jealousy - she always seems to want to enjoy giving or getting a massage when they are on offer, she must want to swing both ways.

there appears to be for more intimacy between the two girls than Nora and her guy.

I have been around RLC for a few weeks now and here is my two cents on the Kristy and Kamila situation. I am going to guess that I am significantly older than many of you here and I consider myself a pretty good observer of people. What I see with these two is the warmth of a friendship that perhaps results from experiences together. Recent revelations show that they have been friends for a while, possibly years and it shows.

What I don't see is any sexual energy between the two of them. I think that they are well aware that guys love to see two women doing sexual things and have probably been encouraged to play this up in the past. I have no doubt that at times their secret whispers are an acknowledgment that they are on camera and want to be little teases.

They have done an excellent job of that as so many posts and photos attest.

Having said all that I readily confess that I have little idea what Nora's role in all of this is. If people say she is the "manager" of the apartment and I accept that. What I do find baffling is that if there were a sexual relationship between Kristy and Kamila, what would her motivation be in trying to impede it?

This apartment has been around for almost a year now and Nora has been the only girl to live there the entire time. Throughout all the months this apartment has seen a variety of different women living there for approximately one month, including Kamila who used to live there, then moved out, and moved back in about a month ago. This is also to mention that Nora and her husband used to have their own much smaller apartment years ago. So to answer your question about Nora's role, many speculate that she's working for RLC or has some sort involvement with them. It's all speculation and no one really knows with absolute certainty, but the fact is she's the stable figure of this house.

As to your last question, Nora does not have any reason or motivation to stop any sort of sexual relationship between Kami and Kristy. The people here that believe that only because they do not want to believe that Kristy and Kami are just playing up to the camera and purposefully teasing the people watching and use Nora as a scapegoat for all their frustration.

While I don't want to go into it as I totally agree with the people who say that it is important to protect the women's anonymity, There is no doubt that Kristy and Kamila knew each other prior to RLC.

I also disagree, there is no sexual energy just a playfulness which is obviously working on some imaginations.

While I don't want to go into it as I totally agree with the people who say that it is important to protect the woman's anonymity, There is no doubt that Kristy and Kamila knew each other prior to RLC.

I also disagree, there is no sexual energy just a playfulness which is obviously working on some imaginations.

No doubt? Are you talking about the video?

Tout a fait d'accord avec toi Miscvoyeur

RLC a ouvert cet appartement et l'a confié à Nora afin d'y recevoir des filles de passage à Barcelone.

Ce n'est pas l'inverse (un appartement de filles de passage que Nora aurait squatté)

Nora y vit naturellement (travail,repas ,sortie, tv etc....)

Il est certain qu'elle est interressée à ce que cet appt soit vu le plus possible et qu'elle crée des animations de temps en temps.

Tous les déçus de ce site, qui esperent que leurs fantasmes se réalisent(Baise avec guy ou entre filles) rejette sur Nora leur deception en la rendant responsable de tout.

Quand à Kamilla:si cette fille est vraiment un mannequin dont on a pu voir une partie de son book sous son nom,

que fait elle dans un appartement pour voyeurs????Une fille sérieuse n'accepterait jamais de se montrer comme elle le fait( douche, masturbation meme sous les draps etc...)

Donc tout ce qui se passe sur RLC est voulu et fait partie d'un contrat entre les locataires et RLC

This apartment has been around for almost a year now and Nora has been the only girl to live there the entire time. Throughout all the months this apartment has seen a variety of different women living there for approximately one month, including Kamila who used to live there, then moved out, and moved back in about a month ago. This is also to mention that Nora and her husband used to have their own much smaller apartment years ago. So to answer your question about Nora's role, many speculate that she's working for RLC or has some sort involvement with them. It's all speculation and no one really knows with absolute certainty, but the fact is she's the stable figure of this house.

As to your last question, Nora does not have any reason or motivation to stop any sort of sexual relationship between Kami and Kristy. The people here that believe that only because they do not want to believe that Kristy and Kami are just playing up to the camera and purposefully teasing the people watching and use Nora as a scapegoat for all their frustration.

A Nora fan I believe ?LOL

If Nora wants to stay in this apartment she has to stay relevant, I believe she at least tries to tone the other girls down (there are many ways to to this).

Nora is constantly aware of the camera and her behavior and its impact on the viewers purposefully using her body to grab the necessary attention.

Kristy and Kamila obviously aren't exactly camera shy but they are way way way less calculated in their actions than Nora is

(they know they are only staying temporary, there's way less incentive to compete for a place in this apartment).

While I don't want to go into it as I totally agree with the people who say that it is important to protect the women's anonymity

no, it's the job of rlc to do that.

It means, giving them some advices, mainly about social networks.

You see stalkers are on them ! they post all day long pretending they want to protect them but they want to know everything about them. it's scary to see how these old perverts are gathering information.

no, it's the job of rlc to do that.

It means, giving them some advices, mainly about social networks.

You see stalkers are on them ! they post all day long pretending they want to protect them but they want to know everything about them. it's scary to see how these old perverts are gathering information.

Exactly, RLC should demand from them they (temporary) close all their accounts before they become residents in these apartments. 

A Nora fan I believe ?LOL

If Nora wants to stay in this apartment she has to stay relevant, I believe she at least tries to tone the other girls down (there are many ways to to this).

Nora is constantly aware of the camera and her behavior and its impact on the viewers purposefully using her body to grab the necessary attention.

Kristy and Kamila obviously aren't exactly camera shy but they are way way way less calculated in their actions than Nora is

(they know they are only staying temporary, there's way less incentive to compete for a place in this apartment).

As I have stated many times on different occasions, I am not a "fan" of anyone. There is not a person I like or dislike on RLC. I may like the dynamic of one relationship more than the dynamic of another, but I do not like an individual man or woman enough for me to be considered a fan. I just like to watch and observe. So to respond to your first point, no I am not a Nora "fan" nor have I ever been one, even when she used to live in the other apartment.

As for your other point, on the contrary, Kami is the MOST camera shy out of the three which is proven by how she hides her body under the covers when she masturbates. Nora does not do this and I have never seen Kristy masturbate so I can not comment on that. But having said that, like I said in my first post about this topic, Nora has been the only constant girl to remain in this apartment for the entire 8 months so she technically does not have to remain relevant as you put it.

As I have stated many times on different occasions, I am not a "fan" of anyone. There is not a person I like or dislike on RLC. I may like the dynamic of one relationship more than the dynamic of another, but I do not like an individual man or woman enough for me to be considered a fan. I just like to watch and observe. So to respond to your first point, no I am not a Nora "fan" nor have I ever been one, even when she used to live in the other apartment.

As for your other point, on the contrary, Kami is the MOST camera shy out of the three which is proven by how she hides her body under the covers when she masturbates. Nora does not do this and I have never seen Kristy masturbate so I can not comment on that. But having said that, like I said in my first post about this topic, Nora has been the only constant girl to remain in this apartment for the entire 8 months so she technically does not have to remain relevant as you put it.

Nice, you completely missed every point I was trying to make except the Nora fan bit, which was a joke  :)

Missed every point? Really? I count 4 points you tried to make and I directly talked about 2 of them.

It is funny you say "Nora is constantly aware of the camera and her behavior and its impact on the viewers purposefully using her body to grab the necessary attention," when both Kami and Kristy, mainly Kristy are doing the same exact thing to the viewers. So what exactly is your point? (that is 3)

You say "I believe she at least tries to tone the other girls down (there are many ways to to this)." Well, you don't mention how you think she does this and you don't mention why you think she does this. So there is nothing for me to say about it. It's an empty statement with no substance. (that is 4)