Where are the girls-what are they doing?

And that is not what happened-please read my posts earlier to clear up the misconception if any.  I know you have lol after your comment, but a lot of people may misread your post.

No need to read your posts, I was watching. She keeps grabbing at her like a horny high school boy. She does it almost every night and Kamila just keeps blocking her and awkwardly laughing it off.

I really do feel sorry for those that couldn't see what has been going on between the girls tonight in Kamila's room. It is absolutely adorable to watch.

Kristy literally came about a foot off the bed smiling from ear to ear (and I think maybe clapping her hands, too. I don't remember for certain) when Kamila agreed to let them do a little spooning with their arms around each other. Every other night they slept together, Kamila made them keep space between them on the bed and not even touch the way they do down in the living room.

They have now separated on the bed and it looks like both are really trying to get to sleep now. But, it was really cute while it lasted.  :)

Bookie, I see you still didn't get those new glasses  ;) Every time they slept together, they started out with one of them spooning and holding the other one. Later, when they start turning, they separate.

This is the most interesting, appealing but at the same time confusing 'couple' we had so far in this apartment. And RLC is loving it  ;D And to be honest, so am I...Staged or not, it is a real pleasure to watch these beautiful and sexy girls being cute and cozy together.

And even the complainers over here must admit that they are sucked in from time to time  ;)

To enjoy it even more, I stopped asking myself what's really going on. If it's just a tease or if it's real. And if we can expect a big lesbian show at the end (I would be utterly surprised if that would happen). All these things are not important to me at this moment. I just enjoy myself watching these girls and taking part in the discussions on this forum. 

And you're right, Bookmaster. These moments where they are spooning together are quite adorable to watch. Kristy is always so happy when she can be cozy with Kammi. I'm still convinced that her feelings (whatever they might be) for Kammi are very strong and sincere.

And for those who are interested. Kristy is in her own room again (as usual). And both are sleeping.

I was not sure where to put this because it is neither a complaint or a flame. I ask this to avoid confusion in the future. There are people currently being banned, or under threat of ban. A reason for this would be a helpful guideline. Also, people who do not appear to be moderators issue threats to ban people and this is further confusing the issue for me.

http://camcaps.net/read-me/rules!/msg112284/#msg112284

I was not sure where to put this because it is neither a complaint or a flame. I ask this to avoid confusion in the future. There are people currently being banned, or under threat of ban. A reason for this would be a helpful guideline. Also, people who do not appear to be moderators issue threats to ban people and this is further confusing the issue for me.

K&K most likely going out.

Kristy put her jeans on, and Kamila stands in the tub washing her downstairs with top on.

Expecting to meet someone maybe?

How can Kami be in the tub and washing downstairs????LOL It is ok to use adult terms here!!LOL

Kami puttin on makeup looks like I guess showered earlier and has wet hair.  Going out alone tonite??? 

Kristy went to Kami room sat down own bed. and of course Nora nosed in standing at door-Kristy promptly stood up next to door.  But Kami is smiling and talking to both of them