Kira is mine

I never looked at this link. Now I have. Me wanting to be with Kira? I think we all do. I first started when i randomly watched them, I saw Nina and had that TATU crush on her... but then I started watching them. Fk. Listen, they are both amazing gals in one way or another... but KIRA ... to me, from what I have seen, she believes in relationships, simple things which mean alot - like her notes always to Nina ... I never ever see Nina writing notes to Kira. I know they know each other better than i know them... Kira knows NIna.. but one thing... since the other two have not been around, these two seem solid. I knew it.. so do i want Kira? we all do. :)  but nina is pretty cool at times, but she's too much for me...watch her feet shake and she smokes. KIRA does NOT smoke :)

Edit: By the way, there is nothing wrong with smoking if you accept what it does to you.  I drink and used to smoke sometimes, so I am no Saint. Just clarifying. I hope these two make it.

Not if I get to her first and convert her!!!

Good luck with that!

Yeah, but you've got to admit she's really a cutie and possibly has the best body of all the girls in RLC. So, it's only natural that a lot of guys would fantasize about making love with her.  :)

Not if I get to her first and convert her!!!

Good luck with that!

Yeah, but you've got to admit she's really a cutie and possibly has the best body of all the girls in RLC. So, it's only natural that a lot of guys would fantasize about making love with her.  :)

je suis d'accord, kira a un très beau corps, caché sous son allure timide!!! par contre, d'après ce qu'on m'a fait voir, elle est de plus en plus violente dans les rapport sexuels!!! que des caresses au début, et maintenant ce sont des claques sur les fesses, les cheveux tirés, elle retourne nina dans tous les sens avec violence!!!! parfois je me demande si elle ne prends pas plaisir à malmener nina, qui adore certainement cela!!!

I agree, kira has a beautiful body, hidden under her timid look !!! by cons, from what made me see that it is becoming more violent in sexual relation !!! that hugs the beginning, and now they are slaps on the buttocks, hair pulled, it returns nina in all directions violent !!!! sometimes I wonder if it does not take pleasure in mauling nina, which certainly love it !!! :o :o :o ::) ???