Kira is mine

Lavie: 

I know you mean well, but please allow us poor schmucks enjoy Kira right where she is for now.  Or please do join up with her and blast out all the others that are not willing to participate on that couch to go live their lives elsewhere!

Lavie:  do not listen to naysayers!

Sorry, Misc.  I always tend to see the glass as half full.

But for the hell of it, imagine, just imagine.....

Future posting from Lavie:  "I have finally contacted Kira.  I approached her and she is letting me join up with her in the apartment, or she's coming over to live in mine, where of course, RLC will be installing exclusive no-maintenance-required HD cams for all CC members' viewing pleasure."

All of us CC members would go nuts!!!

Lavie:  do not listen to naysayers!

Sorry, Misc.  I always tend to see the glass as half full.

But for the hell of it, imagine, just imagine.....

Future posting from Lavie:  "I have finally contacted Kira.  I approached her and she is letting me join up with her in the apartment, or she's coming over to live in mine, where of course, RLC will be installing exclusive no-maintenance-required HD cams for all CC members' viewing pleasure."

All of us CC members would go nuts!!!

And imagine one of the guys here making the same exact comments about any of the girls in RLC. Would you be this optimistic? Are you this hopeful when a guy on here tries to get personal information about the girls so he can hope to contact her? This Lavie person sounds almost as bad as the guy named Loner69 that makes all the comments about Kamila.

I respectfully beg to differ.  Her posting reads as whimsical thinking, not as the other creeps looking to stalk the apartments for their own perverse needs.  Anyway, I'm out of this one.  Up to her to chime in rather than me putting words in her mouth.  Nice chatting with you.

The imagination of some of you guys is cracking me up.

Notice to anyone who has heard about this thread..." feeling down in the dumps today? Come and read this thread... you will laugh so much it will hurt.. everyday an update"