Kamila and Kristy will have sex

I totally disagree.  Kristy has not behaved in any way like a predator.  This is all from some delusional concern - it's not real.  She has, since she first got here, been very friendly and outgoing and made friends with Nora as well as Kamilia.  For all we know they may have been friends at home or at school. 

Further their closeness does not mean they are lesbian.  It has been posted on a different thread by a female that their behavior is not necessarily different than girls living together at college.  I also know girls that behave in a similar manner - at least that I see. They are just outgoing fun people. 

And if you are honest neither have really shown anything other than playing.  Nora and Kamilia gave each other a massage last visit.  Kamilia and Monica were close too.  Kristy is definitely more so than the others - but there is no evidence other than imagination of any pressure.  Just fun and genuine friendship.

Let me also add that the last girls here were laying together in the bath tub. Nora included.  They did not do anything further than just play.  Girls do that.

It was posted already that Kamilia was talking about how she likes sex from guys.  Further, there are posts about her having a lesbian woman back home.  However there is no evidence of this other than hearing her speak to a woman on the phone - but she was also speaking to a guys as well.  And she seemed to enjoy that conversation at least from her expression more.  She lit up when she spoke to him.

Snaky and Again could chime in here and tell us what they know and have heard - but from what I have seen this is speculation, expectation and imagination.

Sorry but just how I feel.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I totally disagree.  Kristy has not behaved in any way like a predator.  This is all from some delusional concern - it's not real.  She has, since she first got here, been very friendly and outgoing and made friends with Nora as well as Kamilia.  For all we know they may have been friends at home or at school. 

Further their closeness does not mean they are lesbian.  It has been posted on a different thread by a female that their behavior is not necessarily different than girls living together at college.  I also know girls that behave in a similar manner - at least that I see. They are just outgoing fun people. 

And if you are honest neither have really shown anything other than playing.  Nora and Kamilia gave each other a massage last visit.  Kamilia and Monica were close too.  Kristy is definitely more so than the others - but there is no evidence other than imagination of any pressure.  Just fun and genuine friendship.

It was posted already that Kamilia was talking about how she likes sex from guys.  Further, there are posts about her having a lesbian woman back home.  However there is no evidence of this other than hearing her speak to a woman on the phone - but she was also speaking to a guys as well.  And she seemed to enjoy that conversation at least from her expression more.  She lit up when she spoke to him.

Snaky and Again could chime in here and tell us what they know and have heard - but from what I have seen this speculation it all expectation and imagination.

Excellent assessment. I'm in agreement with all the main points. Like you, I may not yet accept some of what other posters have claimed about her relationships back home. But, they are certainly possible, if not probable.

Snaky and Again could chime in here and tell us what they know and have heard - but from what I have seen this speculation it all expectation and imagination.

Excellent assessment. I'm in agreement with all the main points. Like you, I may not yet accept some of what other posters have claimed about her relationships back home. But, they are certainly possible, if not probable.

I don't know if they will have sex or not, or even if Kamila will here here by tomorrow. I am a voyeur. I wait. I observe. I wish.

My wishful thinking  is that Kamila's month is up but she is staying longer as a "guest" in Kristy's room (she had to clean up to make room for a new girl). And that she did not want to commit to anything in the last week or two since she might have to leave. Now that she got permission to stay longer she can get serious with Kristy and have passionate lesbian sex (above covers, of course) everyday until they both leave the apartment at the same time. Again, no facts or opinions, just wishful thinking.

Funny how some people come up with the most ridiculous theories about female predators, possible date rape and forced threesomes.

These girls have inspired some of us to say the least  ;D

I can only mention what I see and what I believe. Their relationship looks genuine to me. Yes, Kristy is the  'aggresive' person in this relationship, but Kammi seems to enjoy it. As Albacore mentioned, Kammi was very close with Monica when they were together. Not as physical as she is with Kristy, though.

I think Kammi will never take the first step when it comes to the physical part. But it's obvious she likes it a lot. And it seems that the other girls she meets are very fond of her (Monica, Nora, Rita and Kristy).

And whether they are gay, bi or straight, single, engaged or married doesn't matter to me. And I don't need to know that either. That's not my business. Right now we have two beautiful and entertaining girls. The best we had so far in this apartment. And that's enough for me.

And this whole lesbian sex discussion is getting tired. It always begins when there are new girls. Especially if they hang out together  ::)

People who consider this flirtatious behaviour as a foreplay for the 'Big Bang' will be very disappointed at the end. Please, just enjoy all the cute moments the girls are offering us. I honestly don't think that this will lead to some Epic Event  ;)     

Funny how some people come up with the most ridiculous theories about female predators, possible date rape and forced threesomes.

These girls have inspired some of us to say the least  ;D

I can only mention what I see and what I believe. Their relationship looks genuine to me. Yes, Kristy is the  'aggresive' person in this relationship, but Kammi seems to enjoy it. As Albacore mentioned, Kammi was very close with Monica when they were together. Not as physical as she is with Kristy, though.

I think Kammi will never take the first step when it comes to the physical part. But it's obvious she likes it a lot. And it seems that the other girls she meets are very fond of her (Monica, Nora, Rita and Kristy).

And whether they are gay, bi or straight, single, engaged or married doesn't matter to me. And I don't need to know that either. That's not my business. Right now we have two beautiful and entertaining girls. The best we had so far in this apartment. And that's enough for me.

And this whole lesbian sex discussion is getting tired. It always begins when there are new girls. Especially if they hang out together  ::)

People who consider this flirtatious behaviour as a foreplay for the 'Big Bang' will be very disappointed at the end. Please, just enjoy all the cute moments the girls are offering us. I honestly don't think that this will lead to some Epic Event  ;)     

But Kami is a super nice person who is nice even to people who are mean to her.Remember what happened the night she was lying on the couch and Coco and Milana came in drunk and started making derogatory remarks toward her.It appeared Kami became upset and went upstairs to get away from them.Later in the night even though Milana was already wasted,Milana wanted to out clubbing.Coco went upstairs and talked Kamila into going with them.Kamila agreed to go with them even though they had been nasty to her just a few minutes before.Kamila seems to have the ability to overlook peoples transgressions and be nice no matter what is done to her.

But Kami is a super nice person who is nice even to people who are mean to her.Remember what happened the night she was lying on the couch and Coco and Milana came in drunk and started making derogatory remarks toward her.It appeared Kami became upset and went upstairs to get away from them.Later in the night even though Milana was already wasted,Milana wanted to out clubbing.Coco went upstairs and talked Kamila into going with them.Kamila agreed to go with them even though they had been nasty to her just a few minutes before.Kamila seems to have the ability to overlook peoples transgressions and be nice no matter what is done to her.

An you know that all of this was said how exactly??  Do you understand Russian - or is this conversation part of the delusion?  We don't know what was said to her.

She is not a "super nice" person.  She has give others before the cold shoulder and has not been overly friendly compared to others here.  We know noting about her - and only a couple people here even understand what they are saying. 

I like her but you have her on some pedestal ... 

I have to agree with Loner-69 message. I do not know what Milana and Coco said to Kamila, but she upset and left to the upstairs without answering them anything. Things took place just as Loner-69 described them.

PS. My first like to Loner-69 message ever, keep that judicious line, which you have chosen today  :)

I have to agree with Loner-69 message. I do not know what Milana and Coco said to Kamila, but she upset and left to the upstairs without answering them anything. Things took place just as Loner-69 described them.

PS. My first like to Loner-69 message ever, keep that judicious line, which you have chosen today  :)

Thanks.

Thanks.

Me too agree with Loner-as I said earlier there is much visual evidence that Kami is a considerate person.  Sorry this has nothing to do however with K&K having sex!!!lol