May I ask something about Nora?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

she has her days when she can be good and bad and i dont but dont like kiko do you think if he was there the girls would be downstairs hell no they would be locked up in there rooms.once hes there the girls dont feel conferable around him and hide.just my opinion.i hope i didnt offend anyone.

Hell yes they'd be in their rooms,Kiko walks around nude when he's upstairs.

Ah oui, je me souviens d'un truc en début d'année ou Nora avait engueulé une des filles...Ce sont des choses qui arrivent en colocation quoi, rien de bien grave

That's very true except in the case of her attacking Rita. In fact, Nora was screaming at a very frightened Jenny about having sex on the couch the night before and Rita came to Jenny's aid.

They argued for quite a while and Nora started yelling at Rita for not cleaning up the kitchen properly. Rita, being Rita, would not back down from Nora and they ended up barely saying a word to each other for the rest of Rita's stay. It was a shame to see that they couldn't/wouldn't try to reconcile.

Thank you Silly I could not remember what made me not like Nora anymore and it was the Rita treatment and how she yelled at Jenny. Nora and Milana basically froze Rita out and now she feels left out. In the end I don't care I don't hate Nora I'm not that invested in any of them but the Rita thing made me think differently about Nora

Ah oui, je me souviens d'un truc en début d'année ou Nora avait engueulé une des filles...Ce sont des choses qui arrivent en colocation quoi, rien de bien grave

That's very true except in the case of her attacking Rita. In fact, Nora was screaming at a very frightened Jenny about having sex on the couch the night before and Rita came to Jenny's aid.

They argued for quite a while and Nora started yelling at Rita for not cleaning up the kitchen properly. Rita, being Rita, would not back down from Nora and they ended up barely saying a word to each other for the rest of Rita's stay. It was a shame to see that they couldn't/wouldn't try to reconcile.

faux!!! le jour ou nora à remit en place rita, c'était milana qui était là, et qui baissait les yeux!!! nora n'a pas parlée de ménage, mais de participation commune aux courses alimentaires de l'appartement!! rita n'a pas jouée son role, et nora lui a simplement expliquer les choses!!!!

false !!! the day nora replaced rita was milana who was there, and looked down !!! nora has not spoken of household, but joint participation in groceries from the apartment !! rita has not played its role, and nora simply explain things to him !!!!

If you really want to know what's going through Nora's mind now days with her new temporary roommates, you seriously need to have watched her at the old apartment.

She dresses better in the free rooms now, incidentally, but she doesn't make her famous soup anymore, and she gave up baking bread. You can't judge her by this apartment alone, or even by the old one, for that matter.

What I can tell you is that she is far more intelligent, more talented, and kinder than some of the women of RLC have been. Just like Leora and Maya, she is not a simple woman to understand, but she's easy enough to respect. Her fan club is extremely loyal to their queen, and has held up remarkably well, through the bad times as well as the good times.

If you really want to know what's going through Nora's mind now days with her new temporary roommates, you seriously need to have watched her at the old apartment.

She dresses better in the free rooms now, incidentally, but she doesn't make her famous soup anymore, and she gave up baking bread. You can't judge her by this apartment alone, or even by the old one, for that matter.

What I can tell you is that she is far more intelligent, more talented, and kinder than some of the women of RLC have been. Just like Leora and Maya, she is not a simple woman to understand, but she's easy enough to respect. Her fan club is extremely loyal to their queen, and has held up remarkably well, through the bad times as well as the good times.

je ne retiendrais que cette phrase:elle est pas une femme simple à comprendre, mais elle est assez facile à respecter!!!

I would hold that this sentence: it is not a simple woman understand, but it's easy enough to respect !!! ;) ;) ;) ;)

"she is far more intelligent, more talented, and kinder than some of the women of RLC"

I see she's putting it to good use managing a apartment for RLC!

If I was making a list of who I thought was kind on RLC she would be in the bottom group, Maya, Dasha, Kira, Zoya, Adriana, Kamila, Kirsty and Nelly I would have way out in front of her.

"she is far more intelligent, more talented, and kinder than some of the women of RLC"

I see she's putting it to good use managing a apartment for RLC!

If I was making a list of who I thought was kind on RLC she would be in the bottom group, Maya, Dasha, Kira, Zoya, Adriana, Kamila, Kirsty and Nelly I would have way out in front of her.

First you say "she is far more intelligent, more talented, and kinder than some of the women of RLC"

then you say she is on the bottom of your list