May I ask something about Nora?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I've gathered from all the Nora hate, most people hate Nora because she's either married to Kiko and people hate him (for no justifiable reason), or because they've gotten into their head that she's some kind of dictator of the house that prevents the other girls from having sex. And a few people just don't find her attractive.

LAISSE tomber il y a des idiots comme partout tu ne peux rien y faire c'est comme ça .nora est une femme très bien sans elle beaucoups de filles ne seraient pas là donc ne te prends pas la tête avec ces gens là. de plus c'est grâces a eux que l'on se sent plus intelligent.

Guest joshua1584

From what I've gathered from all the Nora hate, most people hate Nora because she's either married to Kiko and people hate him (for no justifiable reason), or because they've gotten into their head that she's some kind of dictator of the house that prevents the other girls from having sex. And a few people just don't find her attractive.

I guess I'm in the few

she has her days when she can be good and bad and i dont but dont like kiko do you think if he was there the girls would be downstairs hell no they would be locked up in there rooms.once hes there the girls dont feel conferable around him and hide.just my opinion.i hope i didnt offend anyone.

certains membres pensent que nora dicte ses volontés aux autres participantes, et que quand kiko est là, les autres filles ne peuvent plus se laisser aller!!!! nora est responsable de la maison, et quand il y a un problème "d'intendance", c'est elle qui agit!!! elle a déjà dans le passé, remit en place lilu et rita, ce qui n'a pas plut à certains fans. à partir de là, nora a commencée à être accusée de tout, souvent sans aucune raison!!!! :-\

some members think nora dictates its will to the other participants, and when Kiko is there, the other girls can not let go !!!! nora is responsible for the house, and when there is a problem "stewardship", it is what is !!! it has already in the past, put in place and lilu rita, which did not please some fans. from there, nora has begun to be accused of everything, often for no reason !!!! - \

the only thing I don't like about her is when she gets off the pot she NEVER washes her hands.

It's not often K&K wash their hands either.

But to be a little "devil's advcocate", why do one need to wash after? They use paper inbetween the hand and croch. The hands isn't touching what comes out. So they isn't dirtier than they would be if one just walked in the bathroom. Sometimes it people gets a little to paranoid about bacteria.

Haven't seen to many complain that Kristy yesterday came home, took a shower, than put the same panties back on that she had been used the whole day. And even this day after she still wares it. That they don't change their home t-shirts that much, I can releate to, I also us a home t-shirt day after day, when it gets real dirty I wash it. But when you go out, one changes into something new.