Kristy ruined it

Kamila was masterbating and was showing everything when Kristy interrupts her then when she left she left Kamilas door open awhile later after Kamila closed her door again and her hands were just going down there again Kristy walks in again then when she leaves she left the door open again WTF

that was Nora

So, let me get this straight because I missed it all.

We now have a thread titled "Kristy ruined it" and yet it was really Nora who did it? And now, Kristy is starting to get hate posts because of something she didn't do?

Well, that certainly sounds fair.  :(

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kamila was masterbating and was showing everything when Kristy interrupts her then when she left she left Kamilas door open awhile later after Kamila closed her door again and her hands were just going down there again Kristy walks in again then when she leaves she left the door open again WTF

that was Nora

We now have a thread titled "Kristy ruined it" and yet it was really Nora who did it? And now, Kristy is starting to get hate posts because of something she didn't do?

Yeah, it's pretty flucked up if you ask me!  Kirsty is getting a bad wrap from the posts I have read!!

that was Nora

Yeah, it's pretty flucked up if you ask me!  Kirsty is getting a bad wrap from the posts I have read!!

Ok this whole blaming Nora or Kristy is bullshit anyway. Kami wasn't even masterbating. I just looked at it again and Kami was just running her fingers along the line where her panties meet the inside of her leg on the outside. That is something she does daily even on the free cam. It lasted 23 seconds so if Nora or Kiko was watching, someone would have needed to sprint to the door the moment Kami first touched herself. Yup I timed it. It was not masterbation it was more the equivalent of a guy scratching his balls. She jumped when Nora knocked because it startled her not because she was masterbaiting.

that was Nora

Ok this whole blaming Nora or Kristy is bullshit anyway. Kami wasn't even masterbating. I just looked at it again and Kami was just running her fingers along the line where her panties meet the inside of her leg on the outside. That is something she does daily even on the free cam. It lasted 23 seconds so if Nora or Kiko was watching, someone would have needed to sprint to the door the moment Kami first touched herself. Yup I timed it. It was not masterbation it was more the equivalent of a guy scratching his balls. She jumped when Nora knocked because it startled her not because she was masterbaiting.

I guess what it sounded like to me was that she was getting to the point of masturbating when she was interrupted.  All I can do is read the posts provided and try to make heads or tails out of them.  It gets really confusing at times LOL.

you are so full of shit she was pulling her panties of to the side and was rubbing her clit and you could see her pussy, asshole you don't even know what the hell you are talking  about

If you are talking to me, I don't have access to the upstairs!  I'm just reading the posts and trying to figure it all out!!

well don't tell me that I didn't see what I saw

I never said you didn't see what you saw.  I was just telling you how I understood it from the posts that I had read.  Don't be so quick to jump on someone!  I think your lucky that you got to see what you saw or seesaw for short lol.

I never said you didn't see what you saw.  I was just telling you how I understood it from the posts that I had read.  Don't be so quick to jump on someone!  I think your lucky that you got to see what you saw or seesaw for short lol.

sorry but I have been given shit to often on this site for just speaking my mind

sorry but I have been given shit to often on this site for just speaking my mind

Join the club EMMETT111!  Unless you are 100% accurate with what you say on hear you get your ass handed to you on a platter.  Everybody else is always right, isn't that right you hole monger snaky :)