Kristy ruined it

Kamila was masterbating and was showing everything when Kristy interrupts her then when she left she left Kamilas door open awhile later after Kamila closed her door again and her hands were just going down there again Kristy walks in again then when she leaves she left the door open again WTF

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kamila was masterbating and was showing everything when Kristy interrupts her then when she left she left Kamilas door open awhile later after Kamila closed her door again and her hands were just going down there again Kristy walks in again then when she leaves she left the door open again WTF

that was Nora

Kristy is about Kristy.

So why don't people show the same level of hatred and animosity for Kristy for doing the same exact thing Nora did earlier?

I didnt see when Nora ruined it ,oh and I learned real quick on this site you don't criticize Nora someone always freaks out when you do

So why don't people show the same level of hatred and animosity for Kristy for doing the same exact thing Nora did earlier?

I didnt see when Nora ruined it ,oh and I learned real quick on this site you don't criticize Nora someone always freaks out when you do

Do as you please its your thoughts, you can always ignore those who don't get your point or  want to attack.

Kamila is finally getting to finish what she started and like one other guy said would love to see whats so hot on her phone

That's the million dollar statement right there!!  I wonder what she does look at on her phone, what gets her so hot and bothered??