Kristy ruined it

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well don't tell me that I didn't see what I saw

I never said you didn't see what you saw.  I was just telling you how I understood it from the posts that I had read.  Don't be so quick to jump on someone!  I think your lucky that you got to see what you saw or seesaw for short lol.

sorry but I have been given shit to often on this site for just speaking my mind

Join the club EMMETT111!  Unless you are 100% accurate with what you say on hear you get your ass handed to you on a platter.  Everybody else is always right, isn't that right you hole monger snaky :)

Man, you know you're famous when your name is mentioned and you're not even part of the conversation.

Well, number 1:  The first "interruption" was caused by Nora coming to ask if Kammi wanted cupcakes.

Therefore, the thread "kristy ruined it" should not have existed.

number 2:          It was never a full on bating. It was more of her getting into a longer tease than intended

like she often does when watching a movie.

number 3:            I never saw the "Kristy interruption", that's why I personnaly do not give her any rap. But,

I never gave a bad rap to Nora either. I just posted that she happend to knock at the worst     

time. But deep inside I know that it was just a giant coincidence. And she's still number 1

in my book.

And the last and biggest number:      This thread officially has no more reason to continue, as after all Kammi masturbated twice, leaving a soaked pair of panties and a wet spot on the sheet after a second round.

So, consider it closed down and sent into archives.

well don't tell me that I didn't see what I saw

I never said you didn't see what you saw.  I was just telling you how I understood it from the posts that I had read.  Don't be so quick to jump on someone!  I think your lucky that you got to see what you saw or seesaw for short lol.

sorry but I have been given shit to often on this site for just speaking my mind

Join the club EMMETT111!  Unless you are 100% accurate with what you say on hear you get your ass handed to you on a platter.  Everybody else is always right, isn't that right you hole monger snaky :)

Man, you know you're famous when your name is mentioned and you're not even part of the conversation.

Well, number 1:  The first "interruption" was caused by Nora coming to ask if Kammi wanted cupcakes.

Therefore, the thread "kristy ruined it" should not have existed.

number 2:          It was never a full on bating. It was more of her getting into a longer tease than intended

like she often does when watching a movie.

number 3:            I never saw the "Kristy interruption", that's why I personnaly do not give her any rap. But,

I never gave a bad rap to Nora either. I just posted that she happend to knock at the worst     

time. But deep inside I know that it was just a giant coincidence. And she's still number 1

in my book.

And the last and biggest number:      This thread officially has no more reason to continue, as after all Kammi masturbated twice, leaving a soaked pair of panties and a wet spot on the sheet after a second round.

So, consider it closed down and sent into archives.

You saw a wet spot on the sheet and you haven't posted a pic of it?  Shame on you famous snaky!!

I'm sure you are talking about two/three different incidents. First it was Nora who interrupted Kami when she was doing it without covers, that was pure coincidence. She just wanted to ask Kami to eat cup cakes she was made. Couple of times after that it was Kristy, but there were nothing really special happened on that time, and Kristy knew that. Both Nora and Kristy are not guilty to what happed.