Kristy ruined it

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

happy now?

Did she make any sound (like crying out or gasping for air) when she came?

Yes she did :)

I've always been surprised by how she can be so quiet when having what certainly seem to be very powerful orgasms.

Yeah, that is strange indeed. Her orgasms seem always very intense. I just watched some of her first sessions (in the time with Monica) and there she made more noise during an orgasm...Ah, the mysteries of women  ;D

happy now?

Did she make any sound (like crying out or gasping for air) when she came?

Yes she did :)

I've always been surprised by how she can be so quiet when having what certainly seem to be very powerful orgasms.

Yeah, that is strange indeed. Her orgasms seem always very intense. I just watched some of her first sessions (in the time with Monica) and there she made more noise during an orgasm...Ah, the mysteries of women  ;D

Maybe she's purposely restrained because of the camera.

Guest Mr Potato Head

that was Nora

So, let me get this straight because I missed it all.

We now have a thread titled "Kristy ruined it" and yet it was really Nora who did it? And now, Kristy is starting to get hate posts because of something she didn't do?

Well, that certainly sounds fair.  :(

Yeah, it's pretty flucked up if you ask me!  Kirsty is getting a bad wrap from the posts I have read!!

Ok this whole blaming Nora or Kristy is bullshit anyway. Kami wasn't even masterbating. I just looked at it again and Kami was just running her fingers along the line where her panties meet the inside of her leg on the outside. That is something she does daily even on the free cam. It lasted 23 seconds so if Nora or Kiko was watching, someone would have needed to sprint to the door the moment Kami first touched herself. Yup I timed it. It was not masterbation it was more the equivalent of a guy scratching his balls. She jumped when Nora knocked because it startled her not because she was masterbaiting.

I think that about wraps up this thread . Next !