• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bobbyjoe

on dirait que zoya a décidée de vivre nue!!! très bonne résolution!!! :D :D

elle a mis le paquet pour son retour,elle a bien merité mes trentes euro,

j'espere que lev reviendra pas car il va passer son temps à la contrôler encore et on en verra moins,

zoya toute seule sur ces bases là,çà me va très bien :D

This girl  could teach Leora a thing or 2  about rubbing one out.  Very nice show!

maybe but if you saw Zoya as much as you have Leora, you might be saying the same thing about Zoya after seeing someone else. just sayin.  ;D

I like Leora's slow approach to it and her lips move when she gets there. granted, she has a routine but who doesn't. she is soft, where Zoya and Dasha(well used to) go for it. Each are lovely in their way.

This girl  could teach Leora a thing or 2  about rubbing one out.  Very nice show!

She's definitely not a Novice at it. She worked it like a Pro.

I agree, she does that well, with both hands and putting her fingers in. Leora has so far not learned that much, hope she sees Zoya´s performance on CC and gets the idea.

Leora is or seems to be strictly clitoral and Zoya inserts and clitoral.

how about, eh, Leora lets it flow and Zoya goes and gets it.

this should not be a competition. just two beautiful women "rubbing it out" in their way. used to be three but...just enjoy looking into the face of gawd.

I sure hope that was not Zoya's last.

is it just me are has every female got alittle wilder lately. I wonder if RLC had a talk with them all saying they are losing money and if they don't put on a better show they will be replaced. or something

The amount of viewers RLC would surprise you. There are lots that view RLC that don't even belong to forums such as Cam Caps. Last figures I had seen they were topping over 200,000 views a day.

The tenants get a base salary plus a free fully furnished apartment and likely a bonus of some kind for going over so many clicks.

is it just me are has every female got alittle wilder lately. I wonder if RLC had a talk with them all saying they are losing money and if they don't put on a better show they will be replaced. or something

I was just thinking the same thing today

I've been watching RLC for awhile now and before Zoya went on holidays you would never think that she could put on a show like that