zoya is back

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Entonces para que pagamos? Para ver muebles? Para eso me voy al Ikea que es gratis

No-one's expecting you to exclusively watch one apartment, there are half a dozen others you could watch instead.

In fact you could take the same argument to any other apartment, and they have people in them.

It is just that quite a few people have enjoyed watching Zoya(and even Lev if he keeps her here!).  Maybe Efim should pay another visit and try harder.  Either way we all miss Zoya, her music, dancing and her painting (not to mention the obvious!)

I'm not sure how to assert the apartment, currently. Lev seems to have disappeared, completly. And also Zoya seams to not living there any more. Clear, the show was great, but it does not look as if she or the two are a real residents in the RLC world, now.

At a time when all eyes are on the girls apartment, Zoya shows up, pulls out all the attention (or at least balanced the attention) and disappears shortly afterwards. That looks very staged, or not? ....

Hmm. ... That would be really disappointing, because she was also before her return, a really likeable and very attractive resident. Both seems to be well suited to the ideal of RLC, i think. ... Let's see if and how the situation develops.