OMFG!! mind fucking blown!! (Efim Discussion)

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow!  17 pages in one day.m. Even the beatings didn't get that much attention.  Glad I was busy tonight.  Interesting reading all the posts though

One guy showing his face drew a lot of attention.  17 Pages in a day.    " 851903Wow.gif"

Can you imagine what would happen if some of the girls from the past would come back?

RLC should go the way of Single Girl Apartments and let them bring their own company home.

The Apartments with couples, the only thing you see is the same old dull routine over and over again on a daily basis, not much changes.  It's almost like living in Hell because it's Repetitious.

It should be a mix of the two. Having all girl apartment will not always work because she may not bring anybody home and she may not even masturbate or she could be like boring Kami and only masturbate under the covers. (which wouldn't bother me because I don't care to see them masturbate). At least with couples you're almost guaranteed sex. But I do agree that most of the time the sex is very repetitive and gets old to see after a few times.