kira home alone again

I really like Kira and don't have anything good to say about Nina, but I do agree with some here that if Nina continues to do this crap with other females and Kira doesn't like it, well, it may be time for Kira to think about an exit strategy. Personally I think she deserves a lot better than "The Nina Show". These two do pretty good together until Nina gets her "guests" involved. Oh well.  As always, best of luck to Kira.

I really like Kira and don't have anything good to say about Nina

Pesonally speaking I don't find Kira attractive at all. Nina on the other hand has one of the sexiest bodies in RLC. It's just a waste that she only likes women.

I do agree that this couple does not seem like a good fit together but my opinion is Kira holds Nina back from doing the things she wants. Maybe Nina shouldn't be in a relationship right now or maybe she should be with someone that is more adventurous like she is. Kira comes off as a very boring person. But I also realize, like I tell the other "intelligent" people over at the Nora apartment that we do not understand what these people are saying, so there is a HUGE important element of which we are not able to grasp. Maybe the real chemistry of this couple lies in the things they discuss rather than the activities they engage in.