Under Maintenance

Yeah I just noticed the "The apartment is under maintenance. Please try later" as well. Kira and Nina and the two short hair females hung out for a while then they all went out a few hours ago. Go figure as to why the cameras are offline all of a sudden. 

I never bought into the idea that apartments went into 'Maintenance' strategically but i now do! Satuday night and Nina and Kira are seen with guests and disco lights and the girls getting ready for a big night when bang out go the cams!

No one in Russia would be out maintaining a camera late on a Saturday night. They must have asked permission to turn off the cams in preparation for a large number of guests arriving for the party and didn't want to explain the cams to any of them.

All speculation on my part but for the first time i think 'Maintenance' is an effective way of regulating what we RLC customers get to see!

I never bought into the idea that apartments went into 'Maintenance' strategically but i now do! Satuday night and Nina and Kira are seen with guests and disco lights and the girls getting ready for a big night when bang out go the cams!

No one in Russia would be out maintaining a camera late on a Saturday night. They must have asked permission to turn off the cams in preparation for a large number of guests arriving for the party and didn't want to explain the cams to any of them.

All speculation on my part but for the first time i think 'Maintenance' is an effective way of regulating what we RLC customers get to see!

No need to ask permission to turn off the camera: just turn off internet ...

Magically "maintenance" is done and everyone is magically asleep. Too funny, but sad for people who pay, I agree. Personally I don't think anything happened anyways, so don't sweat it.

LOL, trust me I'm not sweating any of it!  RLC will never see another penny from me!

Went back to normal about 6:30 Local time, Ira sleeping on the couch.

During “Maintenance“, RLC better should have fix the misaligned cam 8 then to blind out a saturday night party!

Privacy is nice, but the remains of the party (if there was one, what I don't know for sure) doesn't look like if there were many people involved. So no reason to protect someone, we've seen the three naked anyway.

But honestly, I don't believe in a "sex-party". I really wonder why they went offline.

And notice the large teddy bear is missing. They planned this obviously with RLC and by the time cams were turned on, they wanted us to think something was under bathrobes and blankets in the living room and put the bear under there. I was actually considering paying for this service, but seeing how they play games like this, no thanks. If I paid, I would be pissed.

EDIT: Just noticed bear is down on floor but there are surely no people under that mound in the living room. I am looking around the apartment and noticing that they probably came home alone and cleaned up and went to bed.

And notice the large teddy bear is missing. They planned this obviously with RLC and by the time cams were turned on, they wanted us to think something was under bathrobes and blankets in the living room and put the bear under there. I was actually considering paying for this service, but seeing how they play games like this, no thanks. If I paid, I would be pissed.

and you would have every right to be!!