paid subscription and band

flop

been watching rlc for few weeks after paying standed subscription i got on this morning noticed  i was not logged in, as i logged in message popped up saying i was banned ?  can i ask what for  and why i was banned im new here. is it because i had two rlc windows opened following them around the apartments ?

oh well there goes my subscription i wont be paying again if this is the case.

Ticket 201508241000024 Your account has been blocked permanently for the User Agreement violation.

Section 'IV. Restrictions on Use of Sites', par:

(A) duplicate a Site or any of the Materials contained therein;

© use the Sites or any of the Materials contained therein for any commercial purpose, or for any public display or public performance;

(D) record videos, take screenshots, restream, sell, rent, lease, license, sublicense, transfer, distribute, re-transmit, time-share, ...;

Your account has been blocked permanently for the User Agreement violation.

© use the Sites or any of the Materials contained therein for any commercial purpose, or for any public display or public performance;

(D) record videos, take screenshots, restream, sell, rent, lease, license, sublicense, transfer, distribute, re-transmit, time-share, ...;

i did none of the above im new on here.

Welcome to the club of banned users. I and a number of other people on this forum got banned without breaking any rules.

RLC are judge and jury on applying a ban. No one has successfully challenged them.

The useless management of RLC penalise good paying customers. One day they will regret it!

First off, there is nothing we can do here. We have no affiliation with RLC other than to be their best form of advertising and their biggest pain in the ass all at once.

Any problems with RLC has to be taken up with them. We here at CC watch our own.

been watching rlc for few weeks after paying standed subscription i got on this morning noticed  i was not logged in, as i logged in message popped up saying i was banned ?  can i ask what for  and why i was banned im new here. is it because i had two rlc windows opened following them around the apartments ?

oh well there goes my subscription i wont be paying again if this is the case.

Ticket 201508241000024 Your account has been blocked permanently for the User Agreement violation.

Your account has been blocked permanently for the User Agreement violation.

i did none of the above im new on here.

Sorry about you getting banned, but yeah...you violated your agreement with RLC and they are justified in revoking your account.

I don't know...maybe you thought you'd be safe posting a picture, but you weren't.  RLC employs a hidden watermark in their video feed that identifies the account of the person viewing it.  When you got the screenshot and then posted it here, you screwed yourself.

they want it removed. first time on here . i see alot of posts with pics, didnt think there was any harm in posting that picture, gotta find something else to do now that im banned , doubt they will lift the ban even if i remove that picture , i forgot i even posted it. so there is no way they will lift the ban ? first time on here lol and this happens, first time ive ever been banned on the internet haha.