Where are the men?

Angelikas Desire

It's quite odd how this site garners a constant trickle of men pretending to be women. Here's another example!  One wonders if it's not the same person that has been doing it over the past years.

Look mate, here's some advice:

Actual women don't consistently find opportunities to reinforce the fact that they are actually women. I've read a few of your posts and you never miss an opportunity to put something like "us ladies," "just a girlie observation," "we women," "us chicks,"  etc etc ad nauseam.

The kicker - what actual women actually refers to her own vagina as "heaven"?

Bonus point, this dude's level of English composition is certainly not up to the journalistic standards that he claims is his profession.

As TBG said, you're being played, probably by the same bloke, again.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly Maturin, I sort of suspected that myself.  It's getting to be something of an old ruse around here.

First Tay, then EMI, which was probably taken from an old record label, and now Angelikas Desire,.. Eeek! What kind of a fucked up name is that? 

And to answer the question "why so hostile."  I thought you were mocking Watcher, whom I considered a friend with your "Goody two shoes remark."    Tell me that you didn't mean it that way, and I'll gladly change my view about you and say that you are the classiest whore on the corner, just to be nice.  LOL

ROTFLMFAO

Woody. All that you can come up with is 3? We've had more than that around here.

There's a whole army of them, I know.    And frankly it scares me a bit to think of a bunch of guys all marching around in panties.  It just isn't natural.  :o 

That's the sick twisted world we live in now.

Imagine yourself in today's Military. You're out in the sandbox somewhere in a foxhole and the guy that you are laying next to is thinking on coveting your ass instead of covering it. THAT, my friend is a scary thought.

You go to the local watering hole to have a beer and the 'bitch' that you're chatting up has swingin' meat. Yep. You're right, it's just not natural. That's the seriously fucked up Liberal mindset. In the animal kingdom, they are left to die if they are genetically defective. Humans could use some animal education.

My understanding from friends that have been in the military, is that with most, the guys pretty much know. They are far more concerned with if that person will have their back in a tough situation. FYI, gay people are not genetically defective and there is plenty of gay in the animal kingdom.

My understanding from friends that have been in the military, is that with most, the guys pretty much know. They are far more concerned with if that person will have their back in a tough situation. FYI, gay people are not genetically defective and there is plenty of gay in the animal kingdom.

Yeah, but they don't have much luck in producing any off-springs.  And the thought of a bull elephant trying to hump another bull elephant must have scattered the rest of the female heard I recon. 

Female Elephant talking to her friend:  "Hey get a load of those two over there,.. I wouldn't care to even drink from the same water hole with either one of them."

Her female friend:  "Yeah, I know,.. Things are getting pretty tough around here anymore." 

Personally I've no problem with gay men and women at all. Having an unfounded fear and hate of something is not going to make it go away and is only going to cause suffering on both sides.

This person is different to that. I'm convinced we've seen him many times under various names, getting a kick out of pretending he's a woman - basically lying to and leading members on.  I don't want to be a part of whatever's going on inside that person's fantasy. I find it quite easy to spot this person when he surfaces and I think it's doing other members a favour by calling him out once he starts with his bull.

He may not even be gay, or whatever, that's a different argument.