Where are the men?

Angelikas Desire

I don't 'root' for anyone to be gay. It's not a genetic defect, it's a mental defect.

As for the animal kingdom producing gay offspring, I've yet to see it.

Besides, gay men are an advantage to me. More women for the men.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, but they don't have much luck in producing any off-springs.  And the thought of a bull elephant trying to hump another bull elephant must have scattered the rest of the female heard I recon. 

Female Elephant talking her friend:  "Hey get a load of those two over there,.. I wouldn't care to even drink from the same water hole with either one of them."

Her female friend:  "Yeah, I know,.. Things are getting pretty tough around here anymore."

aparte de los bonobos podria usted decirme algun animal que practique la homosexualidad , me dejo intrigado .

yo tengo una opinion muy personal de por que las personas son lo que sean homo , bi , hetero , y por que tenemos enfermedades , cancer , defectos geneticos etc etc ,

ya se que no van a estar de acuerdo pero es una opinion muy personal .

la primera se debe al 7% de material genetico neanderthal que tenemos todos , es como si a mi coche citroen le pongo un 7% de piezas de bmw , algunas basicas no pasara nada , pero las importantes no funcionaran bien .

la otra teoria es que estamos en constante evolucion y en esa evolucion estan los prototipos , los prototipos son caprichos de la naturaleza , llamese como se llame , gay , bi , hetero , y tambien las enfermedades malas .

That's because we are all human and have our own opinions. There are also those that will never agree with any of us no matter what side we see.

I'm not a homophobe by any means. I live in a very diverse area. If I were to walk around not accepting what goes on around me, I'd be a lost lonely person. I never said I had to like it, but I know that I'll never be able to change it, so why waste my energies trying? I just accept that I have to live with it for now.