Where are the men?

Angelikas Desire

I think it's just wonderful that the guys in this club (CC/RLC) have a variety of cute/good looking ladies to drool over and to later slink off to your closets and stretch the pencil.

As far as I'm concerned there isn't a single guy in this club for me to get even remotely excited about. Not even remotely excited.

I enjoy the odd spontaneous moment with ladies, but really, there isn't a single guy here that I would cheat on my husband for. ( I'm a journalist and I ended a sentence with a preposition)...A.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have thought Daniel would attract you ladies. He has an athletic body and seems to be a caring sort of guy who loves his partner.

Bogdan also seems to have a body that would be attractive to women.

If you were judging on dick alone Stephan could fill a tight pussy and still have half a length to spare!!! (A bit of penis envy sadly!! LOL!!!)

I'm not a journalist and am not looking for male eye candy but I would think RLC has at least something to appeal to you ladies!!!

Angelika-...there isn't a single guy, here, with whom I would cheat on my husband. :) As it should be...

Eye candy is great but it doesn't help with the laundry, help cook dinner, laugh at my stupid humor, bear my bass-playing, drink my homebrew and pretend it is good, stay all night at the hospital while I recover from a heart attack, help me with the lawn and garden, and help raise our two kids (attributes concatenated due to unavailability of space in which to write). There are many pretty girls on this site, but none, even with their good looks and young bodies, who would measure up with my wife...even after 30 yrs.

...Of course none would be remotely interested in this old fart anyway.

I'm right behind you ww with a 27 year investment. No rugrats though, I'm too selfish. I want her all to myself.

To you and WW Watcher.

It is nice to see that there are some gentlemen here.

Staying loyal to your mate is very important to a relationship.

" I can look at new cars, but I won't ride in one." quote from an ex.

I'm right behind you ww with a 27 year investment. No rugrats though, I'm too selfish. I want her all to myself.

Kids are fine until they become teenagers, then they want to stab you in your sleep.  Or so it seems.

Daughter:  "Daddy, I want to run away with Tyrone.  He said he'll take me to Paris once he's done with this drug deal he's working on."

Father:  "Over my dead body!"    "Your only fifteen for one thing, and he's just a three time loser."  "Even Obama wouldn't want him for his son."

Daughter:  "OK daddy, you win,.. Good night, and sweet dreams."

Angelika-...there isn't a single guy, here, with whom I would cheat on my husband. :) As it should be...

Eye candy is great but it doesn't help with the laundry, help cook dinner, laugh at my stupid humor, bear my bass-playing, drink my homebrew and pretend it is good, stay all night at the hospital while I recover from a heart attack, help me with the lawn and garden, and help raise our two kids (attributes concatenated due to unavailability of space in which to write). There are many pretty girls on this site, but none, even with their good looks and young bodies, who would measure up with my wife...even after 30 yrs.

...Of course none would be remotely interested in this old fart anyway.

Well, aren't you a goody two shoes.  The phrase I used (cheat on my husband) is just an expression to illustrate how bad the men are on this site. Not one seems to have an ounce of finesse when it comes to pleasing his lady. I haven't met a man yet who I would cheat on my husband with. (Shit, another sentence ending preposition). Watch out for those heart attacks, they can be deadly.....A.

What a worthless piece of diatribe.  You want so much to come off as if your too classy for the men who post on this site, but your name, Angelikas Desire, speaks of some worn out whore one might stumble across at some desolate truck stop somewhere.  Very telling.  How's business by the way?  Are you getting much traffic there?

Maybe it's time for you to move on.   

Ahhh. Another episode of 'As The World Turns'. I love this place. Everyone is too good for the other person. But, like I've said before, I see no one here posting pictures of themselves. That tells me all I need to know right there.

What a worthless piece of diatribe.  You want so much to come off as if your too classy for the men who post on this site, but your name, Angelikas Desire, speaks of some worn out whore one might stumble across at some desolate truck stop somewhere.  Very telling.  How's business by the way?  Are you getting much traffic there?

Maybe it's time for you to move on. 

Wow....why so hostile?....I've never been to a 'desolate truck stop somewhere' but obviously you have..how else would you know what 'some worn out whore' would look like.  You clearly have a problem..suggest you deal with it..it's not healthy. As for 'too classy', I think the readers can decide who has a touch of class and who doesn't. I think you're late for your nightly trip to the 'desolate truck stop'.  Off you go....A.

I for one know that I am well past the time when any of the women on here would think of me in sexual terms. I still enjoy the beautiful women. My wife knows of this site and I have shared some of the apartments and back stories with her. No, I would never cheat on her but as I said that is not something I even imagine with any of these lovely young women.