Guests in their new apartment

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're not in Spain but in ITALY  ::)

por una vez , la bolsa de papel de una tienda de ropa es de una cadena italiana . Alcott  . estan al norte de italia .

Menos mal! Al fin se ha confirmado que viven en Italia después de que yo lo confirmara como 25 veces! No solo una bolsa compañero! Hay pruebas mucho más evidentes...

I assume this girl is also from the Dasha group .... tall and slim like Nelly  .

No lo se con seguridad ... pero no me suena haberla visto en casa de Dasha ...

She has been there couple of times shortly. Last time was just few days ago, when Dasha's guest's still live there.

It's certainly been discussed in the past that N & B are there only on vacation and couples come to change in this apartment. Good idea, since many have complained that changing girls are without a partner in Nora's apartment. N & B has been quite long time, a good summer job for students to be on vacation in Spain, free housing and salary. Really good and very welcome idea.

I'm quite sure that RLC has paid flight tickets also for their guests, and perhaps additionally compensation. Great idea, the guests live there, they have no other place to sleep and take showers, such as in other RLC apts.

I don't understand. Haven't N and B only been there for about a month? My understanding is that they are new long-term tenants. They had only been visitors at the previous apartment. Has something changed?

It's certainly been discussed in the past that N & B are there only on vacation and couples come to change in this apartment. Good idea, since many have complained that changing girls are without a partner in Nora's apartment. N & B has been quite long time, a good summer job for students to be on vacation in Spain, free housing and salary. Really good and very welcome idea.

I'm quite sure that RLC has paid flight tickets also for their guests, and perhaps additionally compensation. Great idea, the guests live there, they have no other place to sleep and take showers, such as in other RLC apts.

I don't understand. Haven't N and B only been there for about a month? My understanding is that they are new long-term tenants. They had only been visitors at the previous apartment. Has something changed?

Good question!!  Can anybody elaborate on this?

He is just speculating as he doesn't have any proof  to back it up.

My opinion was based on that they have not brought anything else from Russia, as the clothes in the suitcase. They have not bought anything other than clothes, etc.. Although the apartment is furnished, usually purchased something that belongs to a home. They live like vacationers. How likely is it that the RLC opens an apartment in Italy and find the permanent residents from others long-term guests, from a foreign country? The truth will be seen later.

My opinion was based on that they have not brought anything else from Russia, as the clothes in the suitcase. They have not bought anything other than clothes, etc.. Although the apartment is furnished, usually purchased something that belongs to a home. They live like vacationers. How likely is it that the RLC opens an apartment in Italy and find the permanent residents from others long-term guests, from a foreign country? The truth will be seen later.

yes, they are just on vacation, a little like nora, a visa for one month or deux..ensuite, others take the place !! I'd love to see "katia" arrive !!! :-* :-* :-* :D

• 3 weeks later...

yes, they are just on vacation, a little like nora, a visa for one month or deux..ensuite, others take the place !! I'd love to see "katia" arrive !!! :-* :-* :-* :D

It seems that they have bought some souvenirs to home country and started to pack them. Soon we'll see if my inference went right  ::)

Guest in bathroom. Anyone got a picture or video ?

They have taken a lot of showers. Yesterday showers when they arrived. Today, before going to the city, and again after arriving. They also don't be afraid to turn towards the camera. They put on bikinis, so they went out to sunbathe, at least third showers today coming. Be observant at that time, so you can record it yourself  ;D