Guests in their new apartment

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎2015‎-‎08‎-‎02 at 1:35 PM, dfCcap said:

The two girls that are visiting Nelly&Bogdan are quite attractive!  I like a woman with a little meat on her bones so they appeal very pleasing to me.  Hope to see some good pics of them soon!!

what we can not see the camera, it is the beautiful eyes of the fair invited !!! one side and the other brown gray / blue !!! who personally, I have never seen such a mix !!!

me gusta mucho este apartamento , una pareja que follan y se lo pasan bien , y siempre invitados que se duchan a la misma hora cada dia , no hay que estar pegado al ordenador todo el dia para verlo . por pedir estaria muy bien algun amigo para las chicas o quizas con bogdan un trio no estaria nada mal , o un strip poker  por pedir que no sea .

• 4 weeks later...

Maybe it's time to start new guests topic for new apartment, instead of writing under the pictures thread or They're back thread. I think there will be much guests  this apartment  :)

One of those grazy girls visited in their Italian house just came to the house.

New guest girl in the apartment, also she has been in Dasha's place earlier, their previous quest left with her back bag. Polina visited quickly in their out door, with some long guy, who surely was not Egor, and brought Nelly's violin. We can soon enjoy Nelly's musical skills  :)

New guest girl in the apartment, also she has been in Dasha's place earlier, their previous quest left with her back bag. Polina visited quickly in their out door, with some long guy, who surely was not Egor, and brought Nelly's violin. We can soon enjoy Nelly's musical skills  :)

By any chance, do we have *nice Videos of the new blonde guest?

See, what language are you speaking into the translator? That makes little sense.