Guests in their new apartment

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bobbyjoe

we miss just the visiting of dasha/demid now but maybe they gonna come in nelly appartment after the departure of zoya...

we have got a lot of informations this night

moi qui croyait que diana/efim était parti de l'appartement car c'était fini entre eux et bien

apparement c'était pas pour cette raison,on sait bien fait avoir,ils ont bien joué la comedie,ils sont toujours ensemble et c'est ce soir qu'on voit vraiment toutes les combines que rlc a fait,ils se connaissait tous avant de joindre rlc et je predis qu'on va voir bientôt un couple qu'on voit ici (la blonde ou la rousse) dans un prochain appartement,je cache pas ma petite deception d'apprendre tout çà ce soir,je savais qu'ils y en avait qui se connaissait mais autant de monde que çà,je croyais vraiment pas,çà montre que rlc se casse vraiment pas le cul niveau casting

RLC recruits everyone in the same University of St. St. Petersburg

LOL  i bet for nora! she seems to be a "head" of rlc

she ll appear with middle finger to cameras and all of us!

omg if it happens i ll ask her to marry me! hhahahahahahahahahah

je ne pense pas, car le clan nora est plutôt sur moscou, alors que le clan dasha recrute des amies sur st peterbourg....la seule du clan nora qui pourrait arriver, c'est jannet!!!! ;) ;)

I do not think, as the clan nora is rather on Moscow, while the clan recruits dasha friends on st Peterburg .... the only clan nora that could happen is jannet !!!! ;);)

RLC recruits everyone in the same University of St. St. Petersburg

They belong to at least three different groups technical, performing arts and music. However, it can be found how people of different groups are intertwined. Perhaps I can clarify this at a better time.

They belong to at least three different groups technical, performing arts and music. However, it can be found how people of different groups are intertwined. Perhaps I can clarify this at a better time.

The University of st petersburg, has several departments, more than twenty units, needless social sciences, art, computer etc ...