Guests in their new apartment

you peoplre are really wondering for thos kids' relationships?

do you still believe there is a 1% of reality?

cmon! please... what else should rlc do?

que les participants rlc à st petersbourg se connaissent tous n'est pas un problème. cela est même normal, puisqu'ils recrutent des nouveaux parmi leurs amis, en leur parlant du concept rlc....

rlc that participants know each st petersburg is not a problem. this is even normal, since new recruit among their friends, talking to them the concept rlc .... ;)

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We know that Dasha and Demid are also of this group of friends but they are not going to appear although they also live close by this apartment. Two of them are bitter and above all by the manipulator and controller of Demid you're dragging to Dasha. If she really is manipulated in this way and does not change, they should let RLC definitely since it seems that this is sufficient and normal for RLC.

we know for sure that diana & efim are still together but i wonder if polina & egor are still together the last couple times polina has visited n&b i have not seen egor at all

Just because they are visting at same time does not mean they are still a couple, could be just good friends.  Polina was here with a different guy

We know that Dasha and Demid are also of this group of friends but they are not going to appear although they also live close by this apartment. Two of them are bitter and above all by the manipulator and controller of Demid you're dragging to Dasha. If she really is manipulated in this way and does not change, they should let RLC definitely since it seems that this is sufficient and normal for RLC.

Dasha is not home, but Demid is.  The only reason Demid needs to show up in this apartment is to put on his blue gloves he had on earlier and clean the toilet like he did in his apartment.

Speaking from a logical stance, the chance of this happening is between none and nil, but I really REALLY would love it if Alina showed up.

Alina  lives in a different part of Russia.  Same area as Leora and Maya.

I wonder to they give awards to best recruiter at the RLC company party. Nora or Dasha and the winner is....

At the beginning I believed Nora's role in recruiting, but I don't think so anymore. So the clear winner in my opinion is Dasha.