• 41-45
    • 46-50
    • 51-60
    • Over 60

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, I'm shocked. Judging from the quality of the comments usually posted on this board, I thought we were inundated with 13-year-olds.

Just shows to go that physical age does not necessarily correlate to mental maturity levels...

;D 8)

Now excuse me while I go over to Old Dudes' Board to discuss the perils of prostate glands with my compatriots...

That was the reasoning for the anonymous poll. I was expecting the bulk to be in the 15-25 year range. Usually sentence structure and spelling gives it away.

So then now the common denominator is just stupidity. A trait that transcends time and race. I mean really, what life do you have at 60 that after all that time you still never learned proper linguistics?  Just goes to show, your elders are not always wise, in fact most of them prove a good point for euthanasia.

If you think this is bad, go take a jaunt over to the Nora, Kamila, and Kristy's section.  You'll get an eyeful of illiterate morons.  There's even one guy over there who doesn't use any spaces between his sentences.How stupid and annoying is that!Go take a look for yourself if you think I'm lying.And then once you get past all that it's just goo goo ga ga stuff anyway.Oh, And try not to slip on the drool when your there.