Lev is back

Lev has developed a foot fetish whilst he was away. He now spends more time kissing Zoya's feet during sex than he does her pussy.

Other than that he hasn't changed (at least not for the better!). He wears the same clothes too long. His belly has got fatter and he is still addicted to his Ipad!!!

Zoya obviously loves him despite all his faults. I don't think even Enstein could provide a good theory to explain why!!!!

je pense que zoya est une fille simple, qui se contente de peu, mais être en couple avec lev, démontre un grand manque d'ambition!!! une fille fonceuse ne perd pas son temps, avec un fardeau comme ce genre de mec....malheureusement, ce appartement est redevenu totalement inintéressant, depuis le retour de lev.... :-\ :-\ :-\

I think zoya is a simple girl, who is content with little, but being in a relationship with lev, shows a great lack of ambition !!! a go-getter girl does not waste his time with a burden like that kind of guy .... unfortunately this apartment again became completely uninteresting, since the return of lev ....: - \: - \: - \

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bobbyjoe

je pense que zoya est une fille simple, qui se contente de peu, mais être en couple avec lev, démontre un grand manque d'ambition!!! une fille fonceuse ne perd pas son temps, avec un fardeau comme ce genre de mec....malheureusement, ce appartement est redevenu totalement inintéressant, depuis le retour de lev.... :-\ :-\ :-\

I think zoya is a simple girl, who is content with little, but being in a relationship with lev, shows a great lack of ambition !!! a go-getter girl does not waste his time with a burden like that kind of guy .... unfortunately this apartment again became completely uninteresting, since the return of lev ....: - \: - \: - \

si zoya est avec un mec aussi retardé mentalement que lev c'est que elle aussi elle est un peu retardé certes bien moins que lev mais je pense qu'elle l'est un peu,c'est mon avis.

if zoya is with a guy retarded like lev,it's because she is a little too retarded

Does he ever shower?, honest question.

If so, does he ever put a clean change of clothes on after?

He just looks like he really stinks

si, il se douche de temps en temps, mais comme il ne sort pas et ne fait absolument rien, il ne voit pas le besoin de se changer!!!! c'est certain qu'avec son activité physique intensive, il ne doit pas transpirer beaucoup!!!!! :-\ :-\ :-\ ???

if he takes a shower from time to time, but since it does not come out and do absolutely nothing, he does not see the need to change !!!! it is certain that with his intensive physical activity, it should not sweat a lot !!!!! : - \ - \ - \ ???

The biggest problem in this apartment is the same as in the apartment Kamila and Kristy, a lot of sexual tension, which does not always lead further. Both apartments are the most complained, although they are the best at the moment. Nothing will ever be enough.

I believe Lev is soon going back to work elsewhere, because his suitcase and rucksack are still unpacked. Then everyone can be happy again?

I have seen her take a shower every day and sometime two in one dat. I have only ever seem him maybe twice since he has been here.

She tooks exactly one shower every day. He tooks one, sometimes two. Maybe you haven't seen those, because you are watching only Zoya. Did you saw he took shower a moment ago? I'm sure you didn't, because Zoya was lying naked in the bed at the same time  ::)