Lev is back

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw a guy running to the kitchen and left running back to the hallway... couldn't see if it was Lev or anyone else... he left the backpack in the kitchen and left running... i hope everything is ok. Anyone with access to the room to make sure she is alright?

OK guys... Now that lev is back, we need to band  together  and  focus  all of our  mental power  into  the  one thing  that will upset us  to the core  and make sure that it NEVER  happens.... you all know what I'm talking about...

PLEASE  LEV  DON'T MOVE THE COUCH CUSHIONS!!

;D

Lev looks fatter than when he left. I don't think he can have been in rehab to overcome alcohol!

Maybe the rehab was to separate him from his Ipad! Considering the first thing he reached for after his shower was his Ipad I think rehab failed.

I can't wait to be able to tune in to this apartment and see fat boy lazing on the sofa Ipad in hand!!!

Well, it looks like we are back to iPad and playing under the blanket.  I guess we know who is the exhibitionist.  It was fantastic while it lasted.  Lev could learn a lot, if he would listen and watch his Lady.  She knows how to be a RLC tenant.

We miss you already Zoya. I hope you can play with your Rabbit sometime soon.

Just Sayin'

Lev looks fatter than when he left. I don't think he can have been in rehab to overcome alcohol!

You are totally right on that. Also his physical condition has collapsed, which was seen just in the bedroom. Usually the opposite phenomenon occurs during the rehab. Can we therefore now forget all that rehab shit?