Lev is back

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a feeling that Lev may be leaving again within a few days. He has not unpacked his suitcase, and two plastic bags in the hall. He just put a few piece of clothing to dry into the bathroom. I think he has just a small break in his work elsewhere.

Where is everybody? I must carry on my grim monologue  :(

It seems that Lev is trying to get rid of tobacco. He has not smoked as much as earlier. Yesterday when he went to the balcony to smoke, I understood Zoya's speech the word "Nicorette". A moment ago, Lev was in the kitchen tobacco behind his ear and took a green medicine packing from his backpack. Took one pill and went to the balcony obviously to smoke  :-\

Guest bobbyjoe

lev have not change,he is very possesive with zoya,he run everywhere in this appartment for supervise zoya,

impossible for zoya take a shower alone,lev come all the time,this guy make me angry when j see his face

Guest bobbyjoe

lev make double combo now , the tablett is not enougt  for him , he add laptop too !

he gonna finish soon like a zombie

The honeymoon is over. using a laptop and a tablet both at the same time - next comes the onesy - then the beatings if she interupts

Just thought the same.... she grabbed for his dick and he was almost crying and rolled onto his stomeach. But after 5 secs he put away the tablet and went to toilet.

Now they are talking and kidding.... Zoya is always hungry....like a lioness in heat she could do a hundred times a day.

Lev has developed a foot fetish whilst he was away. He now spends more time kissing Zoya's feet during sex than he does her pussy.

Other than that he hasn't changed (at least not for the better!). He wears the same clothes too long. His belly has got fatter and he is still addicted to his Ipad!!!

Zoya obviously loves him despite all his faults. I don't think even Enstein could provide a good theory to explain why!!!!