WTF is going with this couple

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

much older than leora??? they look atleast the same for me, i would even say leora looks older

Paul should dismount one of those cameras and hold it for Leora to do real close up show  ;D  ;) ;D  ;) ;D  He could learn a little and actually be useful at the same time...........  ;D

This couple does fascinate me in a way, she is undoubtedly sexy but they seem to have a non existent social life. I've never seen any alcohol or any visitors, the weekends are boring. I think the painting thing is a desperate attempt to break the boredom and monotony

This couple does fascinate me in a way, she is undoubtedly sexy but they seem to have a non existent social life. I've never seen any alcohol or any visitors, the weekends are boring. I think the painting thing is a desperate attempt to break the boredom and monotony

They had friends over in the old apartment once or twice and I remember Leora having a few of girlfriends over on a few occasions. I think they go out to socialize most of the time. My guess is for one because of the cameras they choose or their friends choose not to come over other than Emi. Second I do think Pasha doesn't like Leora's friends or they don't like him or he just try's to keep her home to him self afraid she might find someone else.

This is a dumbass weird relationship. I can't figure for the love of humanity why they are together.

When she's all over him, he's not interested

When he's all over her she's not interested

She spends more time fucking herself than getting fucked by him.

He spends more time in front f the computer then in front of his girl.

Apart from the rare ocassional bj and fellatio they rarely have sex.

When they do talk it seems to always end in argument

Can anyone shed any light on this ?

This is a dumbass weird relationship. I can't figure for the love of humanity why they are together.

When she's all over him, he's not interested

When he's all over her she's not interested

She spends more time fucking herself than getting fucked by him.

He spends more time in front f the computer then in front of his girl.

Apart from the rare ocassional bj and fellatio they rarely have sex.

When they do talk it seems to always end in argument

Can anyone shed any light on this ?

Well just from personal experience I can say that sometimes couples just get out of sync with each other. My GF and I have been dating for about 6 years now and there have been weeks, sometimes even a couple of months, where shit just gets out of wack. Granted it's never been a problem with sex for us as even if we're not in the mood we'll still do it because we know the other is rearing to go. But during those times we'll both end up masturbating more then usual and snapping at each other with short fuses. So that is probably whats up with Leora.

Secondly Paul seems pretty gung-ho about his schooling and spends a lot of time tinkering around at his workstation trying to get school projects done. Leora is actually quite lucky that Paul doesn't spread his crap all over the apt. and even respects that she basically has the entire guest room to do whatever she wants with it. That's another aspect that might be coming between them. She seems like a super affectionate girl and just a few months ago she was all over him all the time. So he might be putting his foot down and saying "Sweety I love you and everything but I have to get this done." but by the time he gets whatever project he's working on completed she's no longer in the mood. So in the end the occasional blowjob is more then likely what I first mentioned above about one of them not being into it but going through the motions for the benefit of the other.

The good news is that couples will tend to fall back into line and get that spark back. But until whatever is a driving force behind the tension eases up it'll be a little rough.

Again just my two cents and personal experiences.

thegame20:"...She spends more time fucking herself than getting fucked by him.

He spends more time in front f the computer then in front of his girl..."

I say: okay, sounds great to me!!!!  ;D

I am very happy she plays and hope she is happy playing.

All the kudos to Paul for taking his schooling seriously. It will pay off in the future.

Granted, he should take more time to be with her.

However, if that means she might play less, eh no more time for her then, lol

thegame20:"...She spends more time fucking herself than getting fucked by him.

He spends more time in front f the computer then in front of his girl..."

I say: okay, sounds great to me!!!!  ;D

I am very happy she plays and hope she is happy playing.

All the kudos to Paul for taking his schooling seriously. It will pay off in the future.

Granted, he should take more time to be with her.

However, if that means she might play less, eh no more time for her then, lol

The day he grabbed her by the throat their feelings toward each other has slowly diminished.

He got a brush cut so he must be going to play war games soon as that's the only time he gets his hair cut like that.